What's new

Steampipes the change

Jefftow

Postman
hi guys
I have been lucky enough to win a steampipes genny from the raffle, I looked it up on YouTube for building purposes but can't find any info there in English. Anyone know anything about these.
Thanks

hi guys
I have been lucky enough to win a steampipes genny from the raffle, I looked it up on YouTube for building purposes but can't find any info there in English. Anyone know anything about these.
Thanks
@Rob is your man

And good luck !!!!!

It is a Hybrid Genesis style RTA.
You have a Tank at the bottom. Into this you put 4 Mesh Straw Wicks. On the Build Deck you then built your Coils, wick with Cotton so that the cotton is Feed by the Mesh Straws and sit back and get walloped by Flavour!!!
Rare as Hen's Teeth and was a High Dollar Item.;)

When you receive it, I'll walk you through a build.

It is a Hybrid Genesis style RTA.
You have a Tank at the bottom. Into this you put 4 Mesh Straw Wicks. On the Build Deck you then built your Coils, wick with Cotton so that the cotton is Feed by the Mesh Straws and sit back and get walloped by Flavour!!!
Rare as Hen's Teeth and was a High Dollar Item.;)

When you receive it, I'll walk you through a build.
Cheers Rob. I wasn't going to ask you for awhile as you were supposed to be Chillin lol.
Many thanks though.
I have been watching a few foreign language videos, it looks interesting and I like interesting.
Just can't believe there is no English language videos.
Can't wait to play with it
GO N RELAX MATE YOUVE DONE ENOUGH FOR OTHERS FOR A BIT :-)

Tell you what I'll do? I'll sort out some pics for you, showing the Straws in place and then it wicked for you.:2thumbsup:
The ONE massive advantage that it has using this system is that unlike a True Genny, where the coils touch the Mesh............ You can use this with Any Liquids you choose............ Even Custards!!!!
They can be wicked completely with Cotton, but you'd be missing the Flavour for which these are renowned :)

@Rob stop teasing post is slow lol
I have several sheets of mesh waiting for a job

imageuploadedbytapatalk1446988817-445522-jpg.69073

imageuploadedbytapatalk1446988825-644257-jpg.69074

imageuploadedbytapatalk1446988833-996244-jpg.69075

Back
Top Bottom