What's new

Manc Meet October 1st... Tysons Revenge

Thanks @HAZZA1962 ill have a play around with it and get a badge ordered. I doubt it will be ready for weekend but it might be for expo.

Design.png

What do you guys reckon to this for a badge?

Magnetic badge to go on a shirt/cardigan similar to the one I wear all day at work.

On your marks...... Todays the day gents.. @butlerd is riding a Virgin as I type on route, @Tubbyengineer is ploughing through his 3rd full English... @3dj preparing breakfast in bed for his OH before he starts a row and storms out.... @daz_app is taking in the morning air in the potteries before his journey... @HAZZA1962 has nearly filed through the bars on his cell window.. @red5 struggling with his rag top..
The weather here is fine, Look forward to meeting you all at 2ish on the veranda....
@SirLugg can we have a pic of you in your morning suit for the dart board please so we can put it with the pic of the other absentee @Ment

On your marks...... Todays the day gents.. @butlerd is riding a Virgin as I type on route, @Tubbyengineer is ploughing through his 3rd full English... @3dj preparing breakfast in bed for his OH before he starts a row and storms out.... @daz_app is taking in the morning air in the potteries before his journey... @HAZZA1962 has nearly filed through the bars on his cell window.. @red5 struggling with his rag top..
The weather here is fine, Look forward to meeting you all at 2ish on the veranda....
@SirLugg can we have a pic of you in your morning suit for the dart board please so we can put it with the pic of the other absentee @Ment

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1475312125.896463.jpg

There you go. I thought I'd send you a voopie instead. I've got a massive speech to make so I'm still thumbing through it trying to work out ways to offend everyone really discreetly.

Enjoy boys and girls.

View attachment 105586

There you go. I thought I'd send you a voopie instead. I've got a massive speech to make so I'm still thumbing through it trying to work out ways to offend everyone really discreetly.

Enjoy boys and girls.
So glad your pointing at double top to help us out a touch... Very Sporting Buddy...
And if you need help with your best man speech check this out... @Rob
Good Luck Buddy, We will raise a glass or 7 to you toady at the meet

Brillant Jerry. A belated "Welcome Home" Old Chap.:2thumbsup:
Have a great day at the Meet and Thank You ALL for supporting the MacMillan Raffle.:worship::worship:

Brillant Jerry. A belated "Welcome Home" Old Chap.:2thumbsup:
Have a great day at the Meet and Thank You ALL for supporting the MacMillan Raffle.:worship::worship:

Thanks.
It's nice being home without anybody knowing I'm back if you get my drift. Peace and tranquility. Aperol Spritz at 4pm with a Manabush Vape without any troublesome interruptions although I have a feeling it will be slightly upbeat at a similar hour today.

Afraid theres a reasonable chance I'm not going to make it today, I'm currently up to my elbows in soot and firebricks and it's likely to be 3 or 4 hours before I've managed to clean everything up and put it all back together...:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom