Price paid (£x.xx)
Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£ 0.30
Percentage used in review
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.60

Review

I could wax lyrical over this caramel. I might be inclined to soar into some poetic weave eulogizing the quality of the flavour and the notes it delivers. But I’ll save you all that guff and say, simply, this is the best caramel flavour I have ever tasted.

My mix:

Base 11 ml
Caramel 3 ml
Ethyl Maltol solution 0.5 ml
PA Sweetener 0.5 ml
Total 15 ml

To me, the perfect caramel flavour

Steeping

Essential, at least a week

Vapour

Throat hit

Value -commentary

There are cheaper caramels, I have found nothing this good though. It excels by some margin. For a stand alone caramel flavour the quality makes the value proposition.

Use as a mixing ingredient

If you want the best caramel flavour in something, use this.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for test and review, which has not impeded the impartiality of opinions herein. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Been looking for a good caramel as I'm not that fond of TPA caramel candy. Thx for the review, will order this soon.

awesome Im looking foward getting this one. thanks for the reviews I appreciate it

Last edited:
Cool, I've just mixed some of this with capella vc for the first time so looking forward to trying it after the steep.

Cool, I've just mixed some of this with capella vc for the first time so looking forward to trying it after the steep.

How'd that go Tony? I'm planning on doing just that when I get back home later on.

How'd that go Tony? I'm planning on doing just that when I get back home later on.

Sorry for the late reply, but yes I've been mixing Lots of different flavours with Cappella vanilla custard and the caramel is one of my faves. Also tried apple,blueberry,strawberry,other fruit flavours, all good, was just getting bored with plain vanilla custard really.

Sorry for the late reply, but yes I've been mixing Lots of different flavours with Cappella vanilla custard and the caramel is one of my faves. Also tried apple,blueberry,strawberry,other fruit flavours, all good, was just getting bored with plain vanilla custard really.
Try some lemon in it,I'm currently addicted to it.

+1 for capella caramel. I was reluctant to try this as every other caramel flavour I've tried never seem to taste like caramel.

Hard to get caramel that doesn't smell of hints of gravy. Anyone know what I mean? This one is going on the 'want' list :)

Back
Top Bottom