What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

mixing ready made juice

MrDJ

Legend
now most of you know i dont mix and i dont intend too.

BUT

i have a quick question from all you experts about mixing ready made juice.

ive bought a load of molejuice in the past and its all 3mg except for malibu breeze which ive always ordered zero nic.

its sods law i fecked up my last order. i was meant to order 200ml zero for me and 200ml 3mg for a colleague at work but i ordered all zero nic by mistake. DOH!

so as there was no more 12mg 100ml bottles left and only 1 x 50ml bottle left i grabbed it.

so ive mixed 100ml zero and the 50ml of 12mg to make it 3mg (thats right isnt it).

its had a good shake and gone all cloudy as i expected.
question is how much shaking does it need and how long do i need to leave it to steep and is it best with lid on or off for a while.

thanks
jim

ok mate, cheers. ive got plenty more zero so will just add some more :)

150ml zero and 50ml 12mg nic gives 200ml at 3mg.

Good shake should be plenty.
I would think no need to steep (unless you steep normally with this juice).
All you have done is mixed the same liquids to reduce the nic, the flavours were already there and steeped, you have only brought them together.

My opinion is it will be 4mg and if mixed well it shouldn't require steeping.

150ml zero and 50ml 12mg nic gives 200ml at 3mg.

Good shake should be plenty.
I would think no need to steep (unless you steep normally with this juice).
All you have done is mixed the same liquids to reduce the nic, the flavours were already there and steeped, you have only brought them together.
My opinion is it will be 4mg and if mixed well it shouldn't require steeping.

cheers for that.
this is where i got a little confused. so as ive only used 100ml zero and 50ml 12mg i need to add 50ml more.
3 or 4mg wont make that much difference so thanks for the advice guys.

cheers for that.
this is where i got a little confused. so as ive only used 100ml zero and 50ml 12mg i need to add 50ml more.
If you add 50ml more zero that's 200 total with 1/4 of it 12 mg nice so divide total by 4 gives you 3mg nic. If you leave it as is (150 total ) you've got thirds so 4mg nic.

cheers for that.
Yep you have 4mg there 50ml @12mg\3=4mg another 50ml of 0 nic will be 200ml of 3mg [emoji106]

brilliant. thanks once again for the breakdown explanation. and this is one of the reasons I don't mix :D

added another 50ml last night. shook it until my arm dropped off. stuck it in the dark. jobs a goodun.

bumpety bump.

im back for more :) and as you were most helpful earlier ill as you 3 again @WaitFor1t88

so i still have 400ml of zero nic malibu breeze and i need to mix it to 3mg.

if i buy another 100ml of 6mg (they have no 12mg left) do i need 100ml of zero or 150ml of zero to make it 3mg in strength.

thanks once again from a complete noob when it comes to percentages.

Back
Top Bottom