What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best Mod for Uwell Crown 2

tcalcott

Initiate
Hello everyone,
im looking at gettimg the uwell crown 2 tank, but im pretty sure i will need a mod a little bigger than my little pico.

I was looking at either the smok x cube ultra or the reuleaux rx 2/3 (assuming they fit the crown 2). I know i probably wont need so much power but i want the batteries to last atleast a day or two and they will hopefully be future proof just incase i want a bigger tank and they both have the potential for upgradable firmware.

Well that's my reasoning on them anyway if you disagree or if you think one is better than other then please reply as im very undecided!
Thanks everyone hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
the crown V2 is a great tank and has knocked the V1 of the top of my fave tanks.

ive actually got mine on the x cube ultra and its a great little(ish) mod. only gripe ive got with it so far is the batteries are a really tight fit.

others worth a look are all 220watts
H Priv
G Priv
Alien

ive got the H Priv and dont use it as much as the cube.

also a heads up for the crown V2 is that ecigwizzard are selling rafale coils which fit perfectly in the crown 2 and they are only £2.50 for 4.

Hello everyone,
im looking at gettimg the uwell crown 2 tank, but im pretty sure i will need a mod a little bigger than my little pico.

I was looking at either the smok x cube ultra or the reuleaux rx 2/3 (assuming they fit the crown 2). I know i probably wont need so much power but i want the batteries to last atleast a day or two and they will hopefully be future proof just incase i want a bigger tank and they both have the potential for upgradable firmware.

Well that's my reasoning on them anyway if you disagree or if you think one is better than other then please reply as im very undecided!
Thanks everyone hope to hear from you soon!

IPV6X IS GREAT on flash sale at gearbest if you can wait 7-10 day for it to come
OFFER Details here but be quick
Smallest 2x 18650 mod atm I think, pic of mine below. I like my mods small
Smok mods all work great
WISMEC Reuleaux RX2/3 is great too, I'm hoping they do a Reuleaux RX150S with just 2 batteries
I also really like the Hotcig R150 TC I just found it for £50 so I bought it lol 10 hours left at this price normally £75
The crown will fit on all of these and any other mod with a 510 connector
Happy shopping

limitless%20XL.jpg

the crown V2 is a great tank and has knocked the V1 of the top of my fave tanks.

ive actually got mine on the x cube ultra and its a great little(ish) mod. only gripe ive got with it so far is the batteries are a really tight fit.

others worth a look are all 220watts
H Priv
G Priv
Alien

ive got the H Priv and dont use it as much as the cube.

also a heads up for the crown V2 is that ecigwizzard are selling rafale coils which fit perfectly in the crown 2 and they are only £2.50 for 4.

Is ecigwizard uk based? For the sake of £5.00 I am tempted to pick up a couple of packs if, as you say, they fit the crown 2 with no issues? What are the coils like? I have just bought some extra crown 2 coils today as well!

I've currently got a Crown 2 sitting atop a Reuleaux 2/3 and I tell you what - it's ace. GIves great flavour and nice thick vapour. I use the Crown 2 0.5 (v3 only) coils in mine. I just couldn't get on with the Rafale coils as they seem to need a lot of wattage to vape how I like to vape, and to me, battery life is very important.

Back
Top Bottom