What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonkmail

Got mine too! How is the rda? I'm hoping to build it tonight if I can do it on the sly so the Mrs doesn't see it! [emoji13]
To be honest I haven't tried the RDA yet, I always clean them when I get them so I'm using a velocity. Vapes a treat though :)

To be honest I haven't tried the RDA yet, I always clean them when I get them so I'm using a velocity. Vapes a treat though :)
Fuckin stupid rda! Stripped 2 of the screws with no effort at all. One is stuck in the post hole. Going straight in the bin!

Feels kinda surreal being in here ... [emoji15]

Thanks for the support at Vapefest @hodge40 @JustDave @tobywonkanobi @fasteddie600 @South Coast Vaper @adjam1972

All is now good in this particular hood. And these are both a treat to use [emoji4]
View attachment 100180
What Atty did you get in the end @SirLugg looks like one of the hellfires
Feels kinda surreal being in here ... [emoji15]

Thanks for the support at Vapefest @hodge40 @JustDave @tobywonkanobi @fasteddie600 @South Coast Vaper @adjam1972

All is now good in this particular hood. And these are both a treat to use [emoji4]
View attachment 100180

This little beauty turned up today :-) very happy
1475179872211.jpg
1475179877649.jpg

I've always thought the Wraith is really good looking ... how does it vape ?

Nearly cried when I took the top cap off and saw the size of the "post holes"

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1475323095.447629.jpg

Back
Top Bottom