What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Genuine Vaping Side Effects

Well ive been training for 3 years, (bodybuilding) i train in a way where you cant make a conversation, so pretty intense, and its been about a month in to vaping ive noticed my cardio has suffered significantly

Well ive been training for 3 years, (bodybuilding) i train in a way where you cant make a conversation, so pretty intense, and its been about a month in to vaping ive noticed my cardio has suffered significantly
You smoked before though?

Ah OK,

You vape DTL I take it?
No mate, mouth to lung brought a smok guardian 3 not knowing the micro tank was DTL ffs, so just stick to my guardian 2 now with my aspire nautilus, any idea how to turn the micro in to a MTL?

Your cardio is no doubt suffering from the introduction of nicotine into your system. Personally I think you're nuts to walk back into nicotine addiction after 3 years without but I guess if that's the only way you were gonna stay off the smokes it's fair do's :) Incidentally nicotine introduced transdermally - like thru a nic patch - has a far lesser effect on cardio but the effect is still there and ofc doesn't sate the hand-->mouth aspect of the habit. You might have been better off starting out vaping with 0% nic to see if that worked tbh, after 3 years off the smokes you couldn't be having a real physical craving for nic and the hand--->mouth thing may well have been enough to get you thru the urge to smoke.

Your cardio is no doubt suffering from the introduction of nicotine into your system. Personally I think you're nuts to walk back into nicotine addiction after 3 years without but I guess if that's the only way you were gonna stay off the smokes it's fair do's :) Incidentally nicotine introduced transdermally - like thru a nic patch - has a far lesser effect on cardio but the effect is still there and ofc doesn't sate the hand-->mouth aspect of the habit. You might have been better off starting out vaping with 0% nic to see if that worked tbh, after 3 years off the smokes you couldn't be having a real physical craving for nic and the hand--->mouth thing may well have been enough to get you thru the urge to smoke.
no mate I must not have stated but I do vape 0 nicotine

no mate I must not have stated but I do vape 0 nicotine

Sorry I must have missed you saying that at some point...well that throws up a few intriguing questions about what's affecting your cardio doesn't it? Gonna do a bit more reading and will come back to ya if I see anything interesting...good on ya for going down the 0% nic route - uber smart move :) Can't help ya with the tank question tho ;) I know with the Cleito you can close down the airflow to simulate a mtl draw fairly closely but I've never owned the tank you've mentioned - maybe swap it with someone who has an appropriate mtl tank and wants to try dtl?

The first day I started sub ohming, vaping gave me a belting head ache and I felt super nauseous. That said, I was hanging out my arse and as I was excited about my new purchase I was chaining it hard. Since then I've had no negative side effects from vaping, pretty much the opposite. I was told to stop smoking because of poor blood circulation, my hands and fingers would swell up and were constantly a funky colour... Not good for Rock Climbing at all, which I spend most of my life doing. After stopping smoking for a week and starting vaping, my hands were back to normal and now I genuinely feel the best I've ever done!

Bought some devices with the idea of taking them with me when I go out with friends, as that is when I would smoke (drinking). End up using them every so often now just for flavour, not every single day, but when i'm just having a chill out in front of the TV or having a drink at home.

No side effects noticed at all.

Back
Top Bottom