What's new

Manc Meet October 1st... Tysons Revenge

ummm not talking about duty free... shed loads of aussie wines in the distributors.. white or red?
I'm talking about Yate's Mate !!!
IMG_20160801_192036.jpg

Lol. You are a fuckin star Hazza. Yate's red all the way. And no fuckin about. :D
When I come home with a bottle of this stuff. the wife says "fuck me, here we go again"
You've actually got to be let out first to come home.

Is @HAZZA1962 still doing logos?
I'm going to try and get mine done on a magnetic badge from fleabay... I hate t-shirts!
Best one I've found has dimensions of "57 x 38 mm artwork size with bleed (actual badge size 54 x 35 mm)" if that makes any sense.

I'm going to try and get mine done on a magnetic badge from fleabay... I hate t-shirts!
Best one I've found has dimensions of "57 x 38 mm artwork size with bleed (actual badge size 54 x 35 mm)" if that makes any sense.
@HAZZA1962 will sort you out. And if your quick streetshirts has a FLASHSALE that code for 30% discount. Yiu will get it by sat if yiu order today.

Here you go !!! Only noticed it this morning as I was in work till Ten last night !!!
SOA NW red5.png

Aiming for 2pm kick off so those that are travelling can get home at a reasonable hour.. @butlerd is up from London for this so there seems to be a reason to have a late extension as well for those that have the freedom to stay out late...

Back
Top Bottom