What's new

How to make your own E-Liquids

I'm convinced it'll be all good @jono no such thing as 'failure' it's called learning how not to do something and that just gets you a step closer to success :)

I'm stubborn as and very compulsive with everything I do. I'll do plenty of research and see how I get on. Have had brilliant results with my home brew, fingers crossed my home brew liquid is a treat too!

Hey guys, mixed my own yesterday following a few instructions on here. I'm looking at some one shots. But I vg and pg from darkstar and probably chefsflavours for the concentrate.

Only question is around how to work out the nicotine. It's the 7.2% pg I have from darkstar so am I right in thinking if I use 5% of a 100ml mix that'll make it 3.6% nic?

Hey guys, mixed my own yesterday following a few instructions on here. I'm looking at some one shots. But I vg and pg from darkstar and probably chefsflavours for the concentrate.

Only question is around how to work out the nicotine. It's the 7.2% pg I have from darkstar so am I right in thinking if I use 5% of a 100ml mix that'll make it 3.6% nic?
Easiest way is get a calculator like ejuicemeup look at the top 2 lines that's your nic strength mines pg nic 7.2% so values are 100%pg and strength is 72.
The second line is your target strength so the strength of your finished juice 6mg in the pic.
Add your flavourings and percentages so let's say pinkman @15% and at the bottom your ratio pg/vg then click calculate in the bottom right, it'll work it all out for you[emoji16]
1475080424757.jpg

@jonnyt86 the other way to work your nic out is with a bit of maths so take your required nic strength for me 6 divide by 72 your nicotine and times that by your bottle size so for a 30ml bottle it would be 6÷72*30=2.5ml
For 12mg 12÷72*30=5ml

Oh I've just been having a look at pinkmans on chefsflavours, you tried it before?

Also looking for cheap 100ml bottles? Darkstar and chefsflavours are showing out of stock [emoji52]

Back
Top Bottom