What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

GP Dripper

I boody forgot it was vape day.
Have to wait til next week.

Keep an eye on Cyclone Vapes as well mate, they are the U.K. authorized stockist (as I found out AFTER I ordered direct from Vapourart), they do them for £75 delivered which works out £10 cheaper than direct

Have to say, it looks like a very ordinary dripper to me. Can't see anything special about it for the price. Will look forward to your findings though.

Keep an eye on Cyclone Vapes as well mate, they are the U.K. authorized stockist (as I found out AFTER I ordered direct from Vapourart), they do them for £75 delivered which works out £10 cheaper than direct
Thanks bud . I will have a look. If you don't hear from me again it's cos I bought it. The police will find me under the patio. Let em know it was my mrs.

Had the sucker in the basket at 2 minutes past 8 friday night. Then got a sudden wave of guilt as ive spent bucks the last few months and xmas is fast approaching. Wishing i pulled the trigger now. Fuck you guilt!!

So mine arrived today. GP Dripper in black along with the single coil reducer cap
IMG_0453.JPG

Slung a quick 7 wrap 0.4mm SS 316L build in, 2.5mm ID, 0.7ohm
IMG_0461.JPG

Standard top cap on, one airhole fully open...28w...flavour was special from the get go and pretty damn cloudy as well, even with Five Pawns Castle Long which is a 50/50 juice. But fuck me it's noisy! Switched to the Single Coil Reducer top cap
IMG_0463.JPG

35w absolutely perfect, restricted lung hit, much less noise....bloody intense flavour and still a pretty impressive amount of cloudage. I'm liking this. A LOT. Not put it down all day!

Full review coming soon ;)

Looking good. Mine also arrived and its every bit a quality product as you would expect from them. No pics here mine is the same as what Dan has posted above except I didn't go for the reducer cap. Quick shabby duel 26g SS at 0.4 and its a lovely vape. I honestly think with a bit of tinkering this will sing nicely. I get slight noise with mine but not unbearable to be fair. Looking forward to getting to know it better.

Back
Top Bottom