What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Ultrasonic cleaner.

philTBA

Achiever
**USUAL T&Cs**
Review that isn't a review, own spendies, yada yada. :)

This is a 'no brand' ultrasonic cleaner, it's a 120HTD, and the plate on the back has the 'supplier' as Honour Management Consulting

This is a 50w ultrasonic cleaner with a 100w heater, and has a cooling fan.
I broke with 'Man' tradition, and actually read the instructions, before use ! Just as well really. lol
You need to 'tune' the cleaner for best results. The book of words recommends filling to around 2/3 tank, and adding or removing water to avoid 'surging' when running, so you get an even, constant buzzing. 2/3 tank seemed to be about spot on. The timer for the cleaner can be set between 3-99 minutes, but recommend not running it constantly for more than 30 minutes
The heater has a range between ambient-99c, and recommend 40-60c for most cleaning requirements, hotter for more 'munty' items. Ive been setting it to 45c.

Quick vid while running. (surge free)

Couple of before/after pics

image.jpeg

This staggered had already had 12 mins in my old cleaner (top), it hadn't been used since, and got 6 mins in this cleaner this morning.

You can pick the no name ultrasonic cleaner on eBay for around £40-£45 from the seller I used.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Cleaning-Equipment-Supplies/43015/m.html?ssPageName=&_ssn=germanladen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom