What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review City Vapers (aka Electrofag) Exeter

mcboffin

Achiever
Since they've not featured in the review section I thought I'd add something....

They've been going for a little while now but have recently (February) moved to larger premises (that alone says something). They have a good range of kit running from CE4s and ego batteries up to mech mods and drippers.

They stock a range of juices, most of which are made locally (if Taunton's "local") and some T-Juice.

The staff are all knowledgable and very helpful and most importantly use the kit and juices they sell which for someone starting out would probably be very encouraging. There are samples of juice available to try before you by and they even use drip tip covers (unlike some I've visited where you play Russian roulette with whatever bacteria were in the last customer's mouth).

Customer service is pretty damn good too. If you're a vaper or are looking to get started and you're in Devon, give them a look. The only downside to the business is that their website only shows a tiny fraction of the stock they carry and is mainly limited to cig-a-like kit (correct at time of writing).

That's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
I was expecting some sort of Graham Norton / Daft Punk esque kind of replies.

They are are also stocking space jam and cosmic fog juices now. Nice friendly people , always ready to help and advise . If you are in Exeter check them out , you may even get a cuppa

Since they've not featured in the review section I thought I'd add something....

They've been going for a little while now but have recently (February) moved to larger premises (that alone says something). They have a good range of kit running from CE4s and ego batteries up to mech mods and drippers.

They stock a range of juices, most of which are made locally (if Taunton's "local") and some T-Juice.

The staff are all knowledgable and very helpful and most importantly use the kit and juices they sell which for someone starting out would probably be very encouraging. There are samples of juice available to try before you by and they even use drip tip covers (unlike some I've visited where you play Russian roulette with whatever bacteria were in the last customer's mouth).

Customer service is pretty damn good too. If you're a vaper or are looking to get started and you're in Devon, give them a look. The only downside to the business is that their website only shows a tiny fraction of the stock they carry and is mainly limited to cig-a-like kit (correct at time of writing).

That's about it.

Back
Top Bottom