What's new

WHY ARE MY ORDERS BEING RETURNED TO SENDER?

finally received. let this be a warning to anyone thinking of using vapesourcing. this was the second order that this happened. you might get your tracking number but as @Ment said that really does not mena they have actually shipped the order

These guys are the only guys selling the wismec vicino mod alone without the tank.. Not sure wether to purchase now :hmm:

These guys are the only guys selling the wismec vicino mod alone without the tank.. Not sure wether to purchase now :hmm:

2 out of 2 fucked up is a no no from me now. just bare that in mind

2 out of 2 fucked up is a no no from me now. just bare that in mind

Hmmm. I spoke to a few people from another forum and they have made 3 successful orders of the same product between them. As mentioned these guys are the only ones who seem to sell it. Taken the risk, £20 wont hurt too much. If it ends in a dispute & refund to get it back then its a lesson learnt. However if they turn up fairly quickly and as described I'll be back to let everyone know!

I said Id be back, Didnt think it would be this soon though. Placed order Thursday the 22nd, Got a tracking code the same evening which said something like 'Shenzen express received' tracking didnt update until yesterday, Saying 'Reached processing center United Kingdom'.

I thought this stage would have meant being processed to be sent to the UK, so another weeks wait, But nope. Posty turned up today 6 days from ordering & 5 days from shipment with my mods :) I think my quickest China order was 5 days from ordering, But this is up there with my fastest.. i made a FT order a few days before this one that hasnt left China yet!

Overall, Very happy with the service especially the prices. Their website runs very slowly & buggy though!

qcm0lTX.jpg

I think part of the problem is we, as consumers in the UK want things cheap and quick. The logistics of shipping thousands of packages around the world can't be easy.

We pay a few pounds for delivery within the UK and that's only a few miles yet we expect 'FREE' shipping all the way from China to be timely. Like Ment said, the only way to do this viably is to ship by the container load. When there's enough orders for a particular hub the order goes out.

It's frustrating but it's cheap, that's the trade we make for any purchase from the likes of FT and GB etc.

I haven't used vapesourcing but I would imagine there are a percentage of orders that have issues. Sometimes we get the miracle of a delivery from China within a week other times it can take a month.

If cost isn't a factor you can always pay more from either a UK source or for expedited delivery.

I'm a very impatient person with 3 orders 'en route' from China, the other problem is I'm a tightwad too ;)

I think part of the problem is we, as consumers in the UK want things cheap and quick. The logistics of shipping thousands of packages around the world can't be easy.

We pay a few pounds for delivery within the UK and that's only a few miles yet we expect 'FREE' shipping all the way from China to be timely. Like Ment said, the only way to do this viably is to ship by the container load. When there's enough orders for a particular hub the order goes out.

It's frustrating but it's cheap, that's the trade we make for any purchase from the likes of FT and GB etc.

I haven't used vapesourcing but I would imagine there are a percentage of orders that have issues. Sometimes we get the miracle of a delivery from China within a week other times it can take a month.

If cost isn't a factor you can always pay more from either a UK source or for expedited delivery.

I'm a very impatient person with 3 orders 'en route' from China, the other problem is I'm a tightwad too ;)

personally i wouldnt say $20 is cheap postage for what i had ordered. the issue i had was the tracking number was provided and as i said early in this thread the first order had not even made it to the port after 15 days, as soon as i contacted vapesourcing the order was returned to sender the very next day. the second order was sat somewhere for 9 days and not gone anywhere then returned to sender again. all that and the shipping i paid for was
Shipping Method
Best Way - Economic Way (8-12days)

8-12 days for delivery, not just to either reach or leave Shenzhen

:(
that was my own experience and that will be the last

personally i wouldnt say $20 is cheap postage for what i had ordered. the issue i had was the tracking number was provided and as i said early in this thread the first order had not even made it to the port after 15 days, as soon as i contacted vapesourcing the order was returned to sender the very next day. the second order was sat somewhere for 9 days and not gone anywhere then returned to sender again. all that and the shipping i paid for was

8-12 days for delivery, not just to either reach or leave Shenzhen

:(
that was my own experience and that will be the last

I don't know the specifics of your particular case. If you paid $20 postage and it arrived outside of the specified timeframe then you'd be due a refund from the delivery company via the vendor.

I like free postage, I accept that when it's free it comes when it comes but that doesn't stop me wanting it to be here now! :)

Back
Top Bottom