What's new

WHY ARE MY ORDERS BEING RETURNED TO SENDER?

silentg

Postman
order number 100003622
i got tracking for this order on 6th september
even after i contacted you yesterday and you said it was in transit. this seems funny that the day after i contact you the order is now showing tracking information but not information i expected
how the hell does it take 9 days to go from you to shenzhen and then returned to sender?
this is the second time this has happened in 2 orders, once for my friend and now for me. this is not a coincidence
your shipping is not the cheapest by far and your delivery dates are 8-12 days. 9 days and the order has not even left the city it was sent from.

your company is a joke

i have put a paypal dispute in again. refund my money and i will buy from a company who actually delivers the orders.
1.png
2.png

I can only imagine the x-ray has, mistakenly or otherwise, identified some batteries or other restricted items in the package.

@Ment the order consists of 2 mods and 2 tanks, no batteries and nothing that has not been sent to me before by the same EMS shipping method. this is not the first time this has happened but after confronting them after waiting days for the tracking information to update the very next day the tracking updates with returned to sender. funny that right? i am not really suspicious by nature and usually give someone the benefit of the doubt but 2 orders and 2 times this has happened and the orders have not even left the city they were sent from. i wanted to know why it took the first time 15 days for the item to be returned to sender having gone nowhere and the second order took 9 days to return to sender. both the day after i asked where the orders were

Firstly, I believe there is a lot of chicanery going on with many Chinese vendors. I don't believe stuff is being despatched when they claim it is.

I think they have a large container marked "UK" on the warehouse floor and when it's full a lorry comes and takes it away. If your package is in the bottom it might take a week for the container to fill, meanwhile you'll have received a shipping notice from the vendor.

As for stuff being returned, I recently had a Kayfun 5 sent back to FT by UK customs. There was nothing else in the packet, who knows what they thought it was?

I spoke to roya Mail recently about tracking not updating when it gets into country, the advised me customs don't update their trackin it has to get into the hands of them then it's updated, they can see it in customs but the website doesn't tell you it's in customs

Firstly, I believe there is a lot of chicanery going on with many Chinese vendors. I don't believe stuff is being despatched when they claim it is.

I think they have a large container marked "UK" on the warehouse floor and when it's full a lorry comes and takes it away. If your package is in the bottom it might take a week for the container to fill, meanwhile you'll have received a shipping notice from the vendor.

i do believe you are on the right track with the decption of when the order are getting shipped, the tracking from other suppliers i have used who use the exact same shipping method have updated within days if not hours. they all have said they have left shenzhen and basically boarded the plane :) vapesourcing however seems to hang around and no updat on the tracking at all

As for stuff being returned, I recently had a Kayfun 5 sent back to FT by UK customs. There was nothing else in the packet, who knows what they thought it was?

none of the orders even made it out of the city let alone the country @Ment

I spoke to roya Mail recently about tracking not updating when it gets into country, the advised me customs don't update their trackin it has to get into the hands of them then it's updated, they can see it in customs but the website doesn't tell you it's in customs

the order has not even left shenzhen yet @Shirker after 9 days moved nowhere except back to the sender.

@vapesourcing stop fucking people about. if you say ships within 24 hours at least SHIP the fucking order not have it sitting somewhere until the customer gets into contact with you

REFUND MY ORDER :12:

Yes, all you see is it's left China then it's a case of waiting.

i do believe you are on the right track with the decption of when the order are getting shipped, the tracking from other suppliers i have used who use the exact same shipping method have updated within days if not hours. they all have said they have left shenzhen and basically boarded the plane :) vapesourcing however seems to hang around and no updat on the tracking at all

none of the orders even made it out of the city let alone the country @Ment

I've never used that vendor, but the best in my experience are Cvapor followed by GB if you pay the extra dollar or so.

@Ment vapesourcing used to be quite competitive when they first came on the scene but now they seem to either be getting greedy or cant get the products as cheap as they could before. from now on i will be taking my customer elsewhere. its not worth all the bullshit hassle. @efun.top has better prices and so does a lot of other vendors who dont mess customers about as much

I don't usually check the tracking because it can be very frustrating, but I've just had a look and the order I placed with FT on 30th August, all items in stock, left China yesterday. 16 days.

Back
Top Bottom