What's new

20% off at PlumeBlu for the weekend only!

Colonelboom

Vendor
Step right up ladies and gentlemen, we have a discount code on the site for the weekend so those of you yet to try our latest flavours can do so for cheaper monies!

Get yourself on the site: https://www.plumeblu.co.uk

Bang some stuff in your cart ( loads of new flavours released in 2016 from Fallstreak + Colonel Boom's for example)
Load up even more as you will get it cheaper anyway.
Justify a new mod
Talk yourself into a new atty

Then when all those have been satisfied - head to checkout and add the code: saveme

If you are spending over £50 the next day tracked courier is free as usual, just be sure to leave your mobile so they can text your delivery 1hour time slot

Enjoy! Have a great weekend!

Buy early to avoid disappointment and get it in before midnight on Sunday as the discount code just simply vanishes again...
VH-house_owiowi.jpg

Boo yah! Cirrus time

Anyone who has a rose, do yourself a favour and use this excuse to pick up some victory. Already a superb juice, this is freaking lush in the rose! Whilst you're there it wouldnt hurt to treat yourself to some of the other great juice!

My OH was just working with a fellow engineer over from Taiwan a couple of weeks ago and he is a vaper. The job over ran and the poor bloke ran out of juice so being nice we sorted some out from our stash and he was blown away away all the plumeblu juices . He particularly liked the custard one (just woke up and the name escapes me but I'm sure someone will come and put that right for me!).

Back
Top Bottom