What's new

KIMSUN GIVEAWAY IS COMING SOON !

kimsun

Postman
Hi, vape friends,KIMSUN will hold GIVEAWAY to gratitude you guys support for my products .

KIMSUN will operate a GIVEAWAY at the end of this month, which one do you like ? Mini Inbox40W? AIR10? STL CPRO? Or SHARK ? Leave you answer here, according to your choices, we will decide what the final prize is.

Final decision will be announced here a few days later. Follow @KimsunEcig on facebook.

facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/KimsunEcig/ and stay tuned....Good luck to everyone.

You also can visit our page and choose your favorite one >> http://www.kimsun.com

COME ON VAPERS. You decide what you get.

14222374_185718721850643_4361596422792876941_n.jpg

Hello,
Sunglasses means bright yellow text on a white background, hard to read, lol.

Any giveaway is welcomed, and I'm sure you will receive lots of entries, especially for names on a list. Although be warned, most the populous on here can't count ;)

Personally, I couldn't reference to my mod as an 'inbox', unless of course it can receive email, which would be cool, or not.

I don't do tanks with proprietary coils for 2 reasons, 1, cost. 5 coils £10. 2. Availability, and the speed at which devices/coils get discontinued.

So, it'd have to be the shark for me.

Btw, what's your name?

Hello,

Any giveaway is welcomed, and I'm sure you will receive lots of entries, especially for names on a list. Although be warned, most the populous on here can't count ;)

Personally, I couldn't reference to my mod as an 'inbox', unless of course it can receive email, which would be cool, or not.

I don't do tanks with proprietary coils for 2 reasons, 1, cost. 5 coils £10. 2. Availability, and the speed at which devices/coils get discontinued.

Btw, what's your name?

Hello,

Btw, what's your name?

I am fancy come from KIMSUN . nice to receive your reply ! and My Email:[email protected] My skype:[email protected] (fancy shen) . coulld we have a chat through Skype or Email. thank you !

Hi Fancy :)

It's nice to be able to greet vendors personally :)

Sadly I don't do Skype, or email :)

So, tell us all more about your products and giveaway planned.

Hi Fancy :)

It's nice to be able to greet vendors personally :)

Sadly I don't do Skype, or email :)

So, tell us all more about your products and giveaway planned.

KIMSUN GIVEAWAY will begin at the end of this month, will post the GIVEAWAY on the facebook .please stay tuned. our rules
pay attention to . you must be 18 years old ~

Back
Top Bottom