What's new

Manc Meet October 1st... Tysons Revenge

city461

Legend
Well after yesterdays success and general excellent approval of the venue the 1st of October has been decided for the next episode of madness and vaping with a touch of alcohol thrown in along with a pie or 2.
Same venue, same time and everybody is welcome except Tyson Fury who tried to gate crash but was seen off by Duncan. Climbing his leg and headbutting his kneecap several times seemed to do the trick..
For future reference Nov 19th has been penciled in as well and the grand North West Xmas party for the Saturday 17th December which we are planning some special events and activities for just in time for the Christmas spirit and the yuletide log to fall off your fire and burn your house down. Humbug.
Any questions please contact myself or @daz_app who is in the loop on everything..
Technical questions please direct towards @Tubbyengineer and queries of a totally pointless nature or total bollox are handled as usual by @3dj after 7pm or 3/4 of a bottle of JD whichever comes first.
Look forward to seeing the usual culprits there, new faces and those that keep promising to turn up and never do...
If you want tagging or know somebody that wants tagging pls PM me..
We are having North West POTV T shirts produced soon for the next meet so "watch" this thread for updates.
@city461 The shy one
@MrTeaTime The maybe one
@3dj The as a newt one
@JustDave The quiet one
@daz_app The Kayfun liteweight one
@Jimmydids The serious one
@Tubbyengineer The Technical one
@pixelhazard "Kawolski"
@HAZZA1962 The tagged one
@seej The dry Hit kid one
@Ment
@SirLugg The welcome one
@Mark
@karmasupra
@paulcon
@Dripworx about time you turned up chunt one
@Mawsley
@Gonloopy
@razz1979
@craigwalsh The silent one
@dannyjayjay
@dylanjcain
@Huggett The better turn up one
@franksy
@bozzer89
@dingle13
@JaeJay
@tim_b
@challoner89
@ZT We come to your, you can come to ours one
@butlerd The maybe one
@jakeplaydirty
@chopper
@Clifford_vapes
@red5 rag top one
@ayjax1980
@EmbraSewerRat The nay grunts one
@Miss Pepper The lone Female
@Rob No excuse now

Had to be Buddy, sorry. Its 4 weeks from today and on the 14th its that Birmingham vape thingy...
Cant you pull a sickie or something?

Unfortunately not. I'm my brothers best man [emoji16]. Wouldn't go down terribly well.

Fuck it. I'm just coming to your house to put your (meat) balls in my mouth.,[emoji6]

For the first time in as long as I can remember I'm heading off to work a nightshift in a happy mood, Thanks chaps :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom