What's new

Manc Meet Sept 3rd

Nicely done once more chaps. That venue is spot on and as for the pies...superb! Hopefully I'll stock up at the Nantwich food and drink Fest tomorrow.

And today was an education. Dunc thinks he's hard as nails and he now knows what a scotsman wears under his kilt.

Nice to see a few new faces and good to catch up with the old faces too.
Darren, heres a link to their site and in there somewhere is a list of markets they sell at... Glad you liked them..
http://greatnorthpie.co/

Went the day well?
Indeed it did... i think there are some photos flying around somewhere.. @Miss Pepper has a group one I seem to remember..
The new venue we have found seems to have been generally well accepted and the staff were very welcoming..
Had the top floor and a balcony to ourselves , a fine menu selection but everybody went for the pie`s ( http://greatnorthpie.co/ )
Steve @Tubbyengineer and Darren @daz_app were particularly pleased with the pie`s..
Good to see @red5 on his meet debut and Lee who is joining the planet today was another attendee.
Also @Miss Pepper and @EmbraSewerRat made a surprise visit , Thanks to all 4 off you and hope to see you at the next meet..
The hardcore duo of @daz_app and @Tubbyengineer were present as always and provided their usual input of humour and excitement...
@3dj was.... well he was Duncan. Apart from trying to pick a fight with Tyson Fury early doors just settled into his relationship with JD as per usual but managed to last the distance..

As discussed at the meet lets have suggestions for a date for the next meet, I presume the venue was acceptable. and I will get it booked. We will be expecting @SirLugg and @butlerd at the next one, excuses running low now gents..

A pleasure as always Gents and Lady, looking forward to the next one already..

upload_2016-9-4_11-11-13.png
upload_2016-9-4_11-12-16.png

Jerry and Steve look fuzzy. It's not the photo. They look like that in real life. :D

upload_2016-9-4_11-13-19.png

upload_2016-9-4_11-14-29.png

Had a fab time guys, great to catch up with you all and cant wait for the next one!

I really do enjoy getting together with you all as you really are quite sweet and brotherly (sorry if ive ruined your cred!)

Scots guys wear nothing under as apparently it 'chafes'......

Anyhow, here is the pic the barman kindly took :)
20160903_194835.jpg

Glad you had a good time boys and girls. Steer clear of the weekend of the 1st/2nd October if you can and I'm there [emoji16]

Only weekends I can do are 1st and 2nd (that's no good cos @SirLugg can't go) and the 8th 9th October. Fingers crossed.

Looks like you had a hoot. And a a surprise guest too, in a kilt no less. So wish I could've been there.

Wow @EmbraSewerRat . Great stuff going down, maybe you were there anyway?

Now, don't ask me what I thought you looked like, but (and don't take this the wrong way), your avatar & posts made me think - well I don't know what I thought but not like your picture......
I suppose I had you as a big burly, mid twenties Edinburgh Rugby type guy for some reason :hmm:.

Fair play to you, well done going to the meet.

Back
Top Bottom