What's new

Review Aspire Nautilus X

You mentioning that thought Id try yet another coil and the fluctuation in ohm resistance on my spare coils Ive just checked is worrying to they all (5) registered anything from 1.6 to higher than 1.7 on 2 mods 1 doesnt work at all , really put me off now that the quality of the spare coils is suspect too look nice but vary so much youve got to wonder about wicking etc inside maybe thats half the problem with poor flavour too
I have been so dissapointed with this I am still on the same coil I started with! I keep giving it a toot hoping it will taste better, stupid really. Think I will email Joyetech and tell them I am not a happy vaper, don't suppose it will do any good but I can try. I will try another coil tomorrow and see if the resistance is right.

I have been so dissapointed with this I am still on the same coil I started with! I keep giving it a toot hoping it will taste better, stupid really. Think I will email Joyetech and tell them I am not a happy vaper, don't suppose it will do any good but I can try. I will try another coil tomorrow and see if the resistance is right.

Just to see I tried 2 of the spare coils left both for ten mins to soak a bit before vaping and honestly compared to even my old Nautilus and a Kanger airtank really old stuff my juices that I know well taste better in those .

I suppose got spoilt with Talifun and kayfun mouth to lung flavour but it really should have been on a par with those older small col mouth to lungers , I think this new coil idea is a gimmick to be truthful , shame really as its a nice small tank .

Surpirsed you guys are having problems? I got really good flavour from my Nautilus X & haven't had any coil problems. I even leave it stood around for a long time (it's my stealthy "out & about" mod) without use and they still seem ok everytime I use it!

Surpirsed you guys are having problems? I got really good flavour from my Nautilus X & haven't had any coil problems. I even leave it stood around for a long time (it's my stealthy "out & about" mod) without use and they still seem ok everytime I use it!
Maybe I will give it another go with a new coil installed, do you use the 1.5 or the 1.8ohm coils. I would buy a pack of 1.8 coils but don't want to waste my money AGAIN!! but I so like the look of it and I want to like it, ah well I think I will have to put this one down to experience!

The 1.5 ohm I think - can't remember now but I very rarely need to change them!

Just FYI - The 1.8 ohm coils are a MASSIVE step up from the 1.5 coils. With the 1.5 coils, i used to get a super warm vape, the tank used to get hot, the top cap used to get hot, the drip tip used to get hot and the flavor was "meh" at best. Now with the 1.8 coils, no more mega-heat and the flavor seems to be better for me. Definitely worth giving it a shot with the new coils if you were, like me, disappointed with the old 1.5 claptons.

Back
Top Bottom