What's new

hg2 or 30q?

Torchy on eBay has them... Not on here but his username is big_f_d_d I've bought my last load from him again.

He sells threes as well which suits for the RX

I never actually knew this didnt work - that kinda sucks right? Shopify is the bane of my existence.
Yes it does, I should have sort have known better but we all get complacent and I did just go elsewhere and buy batteries the last time I had this issue, so it is costing you sales.

I've just asked the infamous torchy this question.
He recommends the hg2 over the 30q in mech mods below 20A as they stay at a higher voltage slightly longer at that level.
Other than that, not a lot in it
(well, he rates 30Q at 30A but not everyone agrees)

Having seen torchy's massively increased amp limits I'm inclined to steer away from him now. Especially after reading moochs bench tests. Torchy is in pulse territory with his limits but it's not stated anywhere which is dangerous in my mind.
I'm another recommendation for Ben. Seems a good bloke.

Having seen torchy's massively increased amp limits I'm inclined to steer away from him now. Especially after reading moochs bench tests. Torchy is in pulse territory with his limits but it's not stated anywhere which is dangerous in my mind.
I'm another recommendation for Ben. Seems a good bloke.

Poor old torchy, he's gone from the battery messiah to the devil in the few months I've been here.... a sexy young whippersnapper called Ben comes along and within a week he's the new darling of the forum.... you lot are a fickle bunch. ;)

Poor old torchy, he's gone from the battery messiah to the devil in the few months I've been here.... a sexy young whippersnapper called Ben comes along and within a week he's the new darling of the forum.... you lot are a fickle bunch. ;)
Ha.
It's funny cos it's true. Wait a few months and around we go again. Don't know about you simong but this roundabout looks familiar.

Back
Top Bottom