What's new

Comment when you smoke a cigarette

40-50 fags a day for 40 years stopped 4 years ago thanks to vaping
anyway a friend of mine did not have a light so i lit her fag of the gas cooker
for her [ she has long hair ] i kid you not one draw how the fuck did i ever smoke

I stopped smoking 4 years ago. Today I was chatting to someone during a vape break at work and they lit up. It's just so distracting trying to speak to someone when there's nasty stinking clouds of smoke wafting around. I feel embarrassed that I used to inflict that on others.

I stopped smoking and started vaping over 5 year ago ( can't remember exactly when it's been that long) but my partner still smokes as she can't get on with vaping she is down to 3 a day ( from 20) and I did have to light one for her in bad wind a few week ago and it seemed like the worst taste in the world to me [emoji2]

I bought a 20 box of band h a couple of weeks back right at the end of a week long holiday.Daughter spent the whole week teething so a holiday it was not.I bought them because i thought they would calm me down a bit,was running late on a two hundred mile journey to the ferry,daughter upset and little boy hungry and needing wee wees..oh the joys...I took approximately 3 puffs off one cig,pulled over at the nearest bin and chucked the lot.Jesus it was vile,my mouth tasted like an ashtry for the next couple of hours.Im glad in a way that I failed and caved in as I now know a cigarette is definitely not the answer for me in times of stress.cant believe I smoked 50 a day...yuuuuck.

Dear future me

Don't ever smoke again. It's disgusting. It's vile. You will regret it.

From past you

Last year we went on holiday and the missus asked me to light a cig for her as she was dealing with chops covered in sand (couldn't cope with it on his hands/legs/feet, anyone who knows me understands why) anyway, I lit it and took a small draw then immediately retched and nearly lost my lunch. Never again

I go months without smoking, then I'll get the urge and smoke a few, and it's just like I had always smoked. I don't find them disgusting at all. The next day I then go back to vaping.

I very occasionally take a drag at the pub when someone wants to try my vape.

IT'S PURE FUCKIN' BOGGING MAN I TELL YE! FAIR GIES YE THE BOAK LIKES!
That and the lingering stench, urgh, that minging clart on your fingers....:puke:

I pop down to visit a mate who smokes err "herbal" ciggies, God tobacco is vile, only marginally less nasty with herb in. Can't believe I smoked 20 cigs a day and the naughty puff as well. Can't stand the smell or taste of tobacco after 3 years vaping. As for the lingering stench after blahhhhh

Back
Top Bottom