What's new

CBD liquid

Just ordered from CBD mods incidental you can get two for one at the moment with "buy1get1free" code not sure how long it will last though.
I can't seem to get that code working?

Does anyone know if the CBD Mods stuff is as good as the CBD Vapes stuff?

code worked for me, you need to add 2 items to the cart, then apply code

I cannot compare I'm afraid having not used the CBD Vapes product. Have a word with @Huggett he "may" be able to shed some light on that? All we can tell you is that it works for that which Carol needed it to work upon.

I cannot compare I'm afraid having not used the CBD Vapes product. Have a word with @Huggett he "may" be able to shed some light on that? All we can tell you is that it works for that which Carol needed it to work upon.

Sadly I can't shed any light :(

I've only used the CBD Vapes stuff. Although I'll need to tap your shoulder, for the link to Carols.

This ones nearly out, but I'm using it less and less currently. My hips and back ache mainly during the day when I can't use it [emoji45]

I've always been curiou about this but I've never felt confident enought to try it!

I currently have some very good CBD in stock. Selling fast within the shop, with very positive feedback. Should have some more delivered in the next couple of days.

Thanks for the discount code guys. Just ordered 2 of the CBD Mods juices.

Back
Top Bottom