What's new

Dripworx - site updates and news!!!

[emoji5] it actually is almost there! Couple more bits and we're golden :)

Friday dinner time I'm aiming for :)

Would be finished by now if you didnt drink so much beer....

Friday dinner in which time zone though? we taking Baker Island, Dakar, Kiritimati....???

:) <3

Well im happy as i can pretty much use one site now for EVERYTHING nice one Lee mate. Any chance of a Tag when you go live if you remeber and have the time ofc, i want me some of that mango conc. @Dripworz thanks mate

Well im happy as i can pretty much use one site now for EVERYTHING nice one Lee mate. Any chance of a Tag when you go live if you remeber and have the time ofc, i want me some of that mango conc. @Dripworz thanks mate

Should be open by tomorrow dinner time mate, il send a newsletter out also. So keep an eye on your emails! ;)

Concentrates I think are going to go quickly so may be worth getting in early :)

Should be open by tomorrow dinner time mate, il send a newsletter out also. So keep an eye on your emails! ;)

Concentrates I think are going to go quickly so may be worth getting in early :)
Can u post on here lee. I dont get emails when iam at work as for some reason i have to refresh it. But have subscribed to this thread

Ill pay you now just give me 1 of each lol no worries mate I'll be watching. Take my monies $$$$

Can u post on here lee. I dont get emails when iam at work as for some reason i have to refresh it. But have subscribed to this thread

Yeah of course mate, no worries. Just need to wait for one more parcel to arrive then I can finish off stocking the site. :)

Back
Top Bottom