Innokin
What's new

vendor of the month...some changes needed.....

.... so say after a bunch of nominations a small panel could decide which nominations are the most worthy that month and the top 4, 5,6 or whatever could then be voted on. The reasons for their nominations could be listed so people would be able to see why they were nominated and even if they don't use the vendor themselves they would have a reason to vote.

E-liquids.com
AcmeFog
I missed this completely and would have voted, so I agree that it needs pushing a bit more. And I agree that maybe limit the number of times a vendor can win in a year in some way, but in a small field to lose 10 by November does seem to be severely limiting the options - maybe not for three months after a win, or once in a six month period?

Smoore
We need to get nominations started for this month first @vapor mike. Then once they're in, a new thread is started with the poll for voting.

Ill be totally honest, i just feel massively honored to be nominated in the first place, so i'm good either way :)

I can totally see both sides of the fence on this ( and of course i cannot be entirely unbiased )

However, all things considered,i would rather lose out month on month to stiff competition than end up winning a "hollow victory"

Much love to all who support, celebrate and appreciate all vendors efforts!
brings a tear to my eye it does

Vape Green
Same here, we were pretty darn happy to be nominated last month - every time we got a vote we had a little office cheer.

Well, I don't think Alibaba is a POTV vendor, is it??

As @vapemac said, voting takes place after nominations received so there will be two other threads. First a nominations thread and then a voting thread or maybe it's the two combined. We tend to debate on these things a lot here - for mostly good reasons! The nominations for September are already open, you'll have to take a look, can't remember what part of the forum it's on.

Innokin
My opinion, for what it's worth...

I think a vendors should be able to win more than once.

Totally agree with the ("if I win when the competition has already been eliminated, it's not really "vendor of the month")

It's more, best vendor of what's left isn't it?

As the others have said already, I'm just happy with being nominated in the first place! [emoji16][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom