What's new

Tobacco flavour eliquids

Do you vape tobacco flavour eliquids?

• Yes

• No, and never did

• No, but I used to

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seems like tobacco is way more popular than I thought! Maybe I should try a higher end baccy eliquid, as I've only ever tried the cheap stuff like cigalike cartridges for tobacco flavour when I first started vaping. I tend to vape more fruit, sweet and bakery flavours, and of course the legendary heisenberg. The guy who works at the B&M by me is related to someone who works for vampire vapes, so he knows the recipe, so not just a clone ;) and sells his version quite cheap.

Seems like tobacco is way more popular than I thought! Maybe I should try a higher end baccy eliquid, as I've only ever tried the cheap stuff like cigalike cartridges for tobacco flavour when I first started vaping. I tend to vape more fruit, sweet and bakery flavours, and of course the legendary heisenberg. The guy who works at the B&M by me is related to someone who works for vampire vapes, so he knows the recipe, so not just a clone ;) and sells his version quite cheap.
Manabush my.friend is in a different league. You will not find a better selection of juices.

I used to only vape tobacco flavour when I first stopped smoking and turned to vaping, but now I simply find them similar to what I expect the juice from an ashtray to taste like.

Maybe I need to reevaluate them now some time has elapsed.

A tobacco liquid is my ADV but I have other flavours that I use for a change on an evening.

I've always found Tobacco vapes a bit grim! When I quit over 5 years ago, there wasn't any decent tobacco liquds (or certainly none that I'd found!)

There are plenty decent tobacco flavours out there.
Chalk Dust Honey Badger is quite nice but very sweet, 13th Floor Django is delicious, My local vape shop do a couple of damned good ones - The Red and Maxx. And there is usually at least 2 decent RY4s going around.

If only Manabush did theirs in a higher VG I'd be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom