What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire Nautilus X not unscrewing

gee22

Postman
About 10 minutes ago, I tried to unscrew the top of my Nautilus X to fill it up with more juice but it's not unscrewing. It's stuck on there tightly. Any help or suggestions on how to unscrew it? Thanks.

Yep - rubber gloves usually do the trick. If that doesn't work, you might have to use a wrench or mole grips but use a cloth/rubber bands to protect the surface. Sometimes putting a tank in the freezer for a couple of hours will help too.

Tank tools if you have them, rubber gloves are a good backup and I sometimes find a good old fashioned tea towel does the trick. I have similar problems with the wismec amor mini tank it's a real PITA.

Are there any little airholes on the tank? Like the Nautilus Mini? Put the small allen key in one and turn with that?

a vape band you must have one or two of those lieing around

Invest in pipe grips - I bought a pair years ago and they're incredibly useful, not just for e-cig tanks.

Head over to check and vape they sell 3D printed tank grippers its worth ordering some to keep in and work real well when this happens [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom