What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

CBD liquid

@andi52 as you have tried so many of the variations, could you post your opinions on the types that you have tried??

It would be helpful to have a comparison by someone, as I need to buy some more soon & there are loads of versions, so I'm thinking about switching.

Thanks

:diy:

The best I've had is the synthetic, many of the others I've tried have been my mates ones or the customers in the local vape shop. Some of them were like vaping a joint, the weed smell was horrific and I wouldn't expect to get to the end of the road vaping that stuff in public, without being tugged. Quite frankly it's a lottery, and I'm pleased that I've no need to buy any cbd for a little while. I got stocked before the ban. The only one I will recommend is the ucig one, looks like it's been rebranded, used to have 20% stamped on it.

http://www.ucig.co.uk/shop/e-liquids/cbd-oil/

Thanks @Rob, this looks really good.

Think i'll pick up some, have you tried any of the flavors??

Thanks @Rob, I'm gonna pick three of the flavors & see how I go with them.

Always nice to get a recommendation for things, especially for something like CBD.

Well Carol's the user, I had a brief go when it first arrived and it certainly worked!!
When she first used it, it was on a Dripper, but now she has a KF MiniV3 loaded with it and says it works well in that form too.

Well Carol's the user, I had a brief go when it first arrived and it certainly worked!!
When she first used it, it was on a Dripper, but now she has a KF MiniV3 loaded with it and says it works well in that form too.
Tempted to get some to mix, what feeling did Carol get from it, I know different ones can have a different feeling.

@liquidphantom not sure what you mean by feeling? She suffers with Osteo and Rheumatoid Arthritis and also has Polymyalgia Rheumatica. all of which adds up to a fairly painful existence. She has found that not only does she get decent Pain Relief, but she is able to sleep far better due to the lack of pain when she moves.

She doesn't mix it, just vapes it as it is supplied.

I had the botanical and herbs one. Initially did feel slightly relaxed. But on a full tank over the weekend didn't feel much. Most probably need a bigger dosage . I had the 10ml 400mg one(which equates to 40mg/ml . Now I have ordered for the cbd mods one which is 2000mg(200mg/ml) which is 5 times more potent
Please tell me if I'm wrong on mg/ml

Any way I'll give it a go once I get it in

Just ordered from CBD mods incidental you can get two for one at the moment with "buy1get1free" code not sure how long it will last though.

Back
Top Bottom