What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Top 5 BF atomisers?

If your after something will a little extra maybe try and locate a Hellfire atty. Like a Predator or Fury as they are now popping up on various group classified's on FB. The predator can easily run claptons, the fury would need something a little smaller.

The new Havoc is supposed to be excellent but they have only just started appearing in limited numbers from Hellfire.

I managed to bag one before the bank holiday weekend (should be here today)

Or there's the new squonk atty which comes as part of the Aspire quad flex survival pack, I have noticed a couple reports on UK Squonkers both positive.

Of course, I'm thinking series. So what kind of build do you have in your tsunami then dude?

Just a simple 2mm ID single coil. (Nichrome)

If you want to build low and have smaller ramp up time, go for SS or Nichrome bud

Just a simple 2mm ID single coil. (Nichrome)

If you want to build low and have smaller ramp up time, go for SS or Nichrome bud

I've just ordered a tsunami, and a BF pin off your site, and a bunch of Ni wires to muck about with :)

If you want a bf rda that seems to be pretty much leak proof from over squonking the sapor is superb and really good flavour.
+1 for the tsunami, not put it down since I got mine. Dual ss Claptons at 100w yummy :-)

By way of a little update to this thread and the quest to get my mech squonk performing to a standard that I'm happy with - I've just thrown some twisted nickel coils into a Hastur V2s that I received in a trade with @harry9668 and its performing really well - a good thick warm vape and plenty of it which is just how I like it.

I'll be working my way through the attys in this thread but it's a thumbs up for the Hastur V2s from me squonkmates

I'm mightily impressed with my vicious ant cyclone, the flavour is lovely and it's a nice warm vape

Anyone converted their mad hatter V2 for squonking ? love the flip lid for dripping and really like this atty (along with the 3 post mad hatter mini for flavour)
so just wanted to ask if anyone had given it a try and had success / is it possible ?
thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom