What's new

Good cheap mod

Now, now @big papa :58: :D Steady on with the links........ You can do that in the Vendor's Section if you so choose, but doing that in a General Area could be misconstrued as being a bit Spammy.;)

I'm after a mod that's good for 25mm tanks that's not going to break the bank
Is the rx200s still best for price?
Kinda only wanted a dual 18650

Have you had a quick gander at what is going to be on offer in The Next Big Charity Raffle @rosswaa ? Quite a few suitable candidates in that magnificent collection?

HCigar VT75 if 75 watts is enough for you. Fits 25mm atties fine and looks the nuts imo. DNA75 chip and only £50~ from Gearbest. Takes 26650 batteries instead of dual 18650's, but tend to get similar battery life.

Now, now @big papa :58: :D Steady on with the links........ You can do that in the Vendor's Section if you so choose, but doing that in a General Area could be misconstrued as being a bit Spammy.;)

Apologies guys as still learning and won't happen again [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

@big papa :D Don't worry, you haven't earned a place on "The Naughty Step" yet. :D;):D

Always takes a bit of time to get into the swing of it all so no problems from my side of things.

Cuboid 150w? I was really keen to get one, but ended up with an RX200.

with the RX and many other mods, bear in mind you'll need to get a separate charger as well as they dont do balanced charging.

Back
Top Bottom