What's new

Fasttech 10% off today only 15/8

Thanks

Bought a new base for my subtank mini (air control slider no longer clicks) and some nicochrome & titanium :)

Cheers @paulbee i am usually on the ball for these money off codes this slipped through unseen. small saving paisd for DHL 14 day as i ordered almost the same from 3fvape using China post and it got returned to them.
Tempted to preorder ipv6x as well but i also want to get the Kanger K1 once its available so had to leave the ipv6x for now

Worked for me today. A "Titanium" Kabuki is on its way. Can't wait. I fucking love Titanium
@daz_app hi daz I also ordered one on Saturday yesterday said been shipped by Singapore post my first order looking forward to it got the same the titinium one

Hey @Joe 90 Mine arrived this morning and it's currently sitting on my grey Pico. Looks pretty cool. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours.

20160830_223015[1].jpg

@daz_app hi mate that's looking good hope you are finding it OK I have talked to other people and they find them great also it will take the 70/30 juice so that's a bonus and nautilus coils nice and cheap let us know how you get on with it mine is Singapore post so don't know how long it will take

Hey chap. Mine took 11 days from dispatch date. Not bad really, but you have to expect a small delay. It's the price you have to pay I suppose

Hey chap. Mine took 11 days from dispatch date. Not bad really, but you have to expect a small delay. It's the price you have to pay I suppose
will let you know when it arrives think I have just try to forget about it
But that's not easy

My mod arrived safely. A couple of issues with it .... but at least it arrived in good time.

Back
Top Bottom