What's new

What mg do you use

Started 18mg 1.8ohm now on 6mg @ 1ohm.

There is a bottle of unflavoured 18 mg floating about, which is used occasionally.

I dropped nic because of the TPD. In theory, bottle of nic will go 3 times further.

What really annoys me about vendors is the most expensive ingredient in eliquid is the nicotine.

The nic levels have dropped, but the prices remain the same.
In theory, yes. But what I found was, as my nic levels dropped, the volume I was vaping increased. When I was at 2mg, I was going through upwards of 20ml a day!

Only when I was at 0mg did my consumption decrease. So much so, I was hardly vaping at all.

6mg in my nautilus' (all dayers) and 3mg in my sub-ohm tanks, did start at 12mg but I was a chain smoker now a chain vaper and the 12 was giving me a headache

I vape all diy at 3mg apart from if I take a fancy for some tobacco which I'll do at 6mg in the kayfun

I started at 18mg on a Nautilus mini, but TPD, annoyance with the coils, and subsequent wish to move to rebuildables made me move to 12mg after 7 weeks I think.

Was a bit annoying to adjust, but I'm ok now. I also drip 12mg, but it's on a Derringer on the lowest airflow at 1.2 ohms. I plan on stocking up on some nic and getting into DIY before November 25th, so once I do I'll probably end up trying out DTL gear and mixing up some 6mg for those.

MTL vaper of 12mg (mostly tobacco flavours) at around 10 watts. I did start on 18mg but dropped after a few months.

Back
Top Bottom