What's new

lostvape therion dna75 bf mod

No more Mushroom omelettes for you sonny jim...:lol1:

Nobody takes away my Omelettes!

The K1 is nice but i think single 18650 will be a let down. I tried my thinkvape box 75 with an 18650 only got a few hours whereas the 26650 lasts me at least a day.
No word on the K1 even Kanger couldn't give me a definate answer when it will be available, all i got was a soon reply.
Focal have the resin Dx75 but $120, from Hotcig themselves it will be a little less, but i will hold out for fasttech and see if they Map code it or Gearbest get it and do a nice deal like the DX75 which is $65 about £50

Yeah, awaiting shipping still on mine :(. Can't complain I scooped one for Sub £45 before the increase.

I've got a HCigar VT75 here, battery life is abit piss poor, but to be expected when you run it at 60W on a 75W device.

Stop tempting me with 26650s, always said I'd never use them :P

Eww Resin! Never in a mod, doesn't look right :P

Says the man who owns a resin/stab wood squonk. Bligh, wood needs to be good old fashioned wood!

Nobody takes away my Omelettes!

Yeah, awaiting shipping still on mine :(. Can't complain I scooped one for Sub £45 before the increase.

I've got a HCigar VT75 here, battery life is abit piss poor, but to be expected when you run it at 60W on a 75W device.

Stop tempting me with 26650s, always said I'd never use them :P

Eww Resin! Never in a mod, doesn't look right :P

Says the man who owns a resin/stab wood squonk. Bligh, wood needs to be good old fashioned wood!
Oooh you are missing out matey get a couple of purple 26650 efests from vapourlites, i can give you a code for 18% off and postage is free so just over a fiver each. I know efest are not good for 18650 but the 26650's are fine, saying that i have 2 35 amp efests and they last way longer than my sammy 25r's and HE4's. i usually run about 40 watts and 240 celcius by the way unless i want a bit of fun.

Oooh you are missing out matey get a couple of purple 26650 efests from vapourlites, i can give you a code for 18% off and postage is free so just over a fiver each. I know efest are not good for 18650 but the 26650's are fine, saying that i have 2 35 amp efests and they last way longer than my sammy 25r's and HE4's. i usually run about 40 watts and 240 celcius by the way unless i want a bit of fun.

:eek:

I'm just about to pop off to sleep, please do send those details buddy

So this arrived today!!
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1473195556.769768.jpg

Back
Top Bottom