What's new

Review Short Joyetech Aio Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's leakproof mate, stated in the first few lines :P

Sealed unit, top caps only place it can leak. Top cap is childproof

Apologies, my eye skipped over that as every piece of tank advertising says leakproof :18:

Was looking to see if you had seen it leak ... I take from this that your comfy with it when its closed down

Ahh, childproof as well .... looks like I'm screwed then :11:

Apologies, my eye skipped over that as every piece of tank advertising says leakproof :18:

Was looking to see if you had seen it leak ... I take from this that your comfy with it when its closed down

Ahh, childproof as well .... looks like I'm screwed then :11:

Absolutely love it mate :)

No leaks whatsoever, only issue I've had is refilling.

I hold onto the topcap and mod, whilst refilling. The juice on the outside of the coil goes over me.

But if you just put the cap down no issues :P

I got the other halfs mum one a few weeks back to help stop her smoking and she loves it :2thumbsup::nosmoking:

Apparently the top of the coil can be "improved" to create greater airflow and clouds. If they're really leak free the tiny capacity could be overcome by carrying three or four all filled up. I had one on order from FT ages ago but gave up and then TW seemed to be monopolising sales of the device in UK so gave up again. If only a reputable ape dealer stocked them (ahem) ...

Apparently the top of the coil can be "improved" to create greater airflow and clouds

Please can you explain....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom