What's new

Newbie saying hello.

Penfold3k

Hi all,

Newbie to vaping. Three weeks now. Started vaping to stop smoking. It's been fantastic. I've not had a craving once and I feel so much better.
Was a spare of the moment decision. I was walking past my local shop and thought stuff it. Walked in and parted with GBP70 and the rest is history. I purchased an eleaf istick 30w with a nautilus mini on the advice of the shop assistant. I now know I could have got cheaper online but if we all done that there would be no shops. Juice wise I started with Spacejam eclipse 12mg. After three days the flavour really was not doing it for me and 12mg seemed to be making me buzz too much. I'm now mainly vaping Simple Vape Co Pink Apple 6mg.

Really looking forward to learning more about vaping.

Gotta love a spontaneous life changing moment.

Enjoy your vape life!!

three full weeks and no cravings - that's great - keep going and throw yourself into it - this place will help :)

Good on ya Sir!
I did the same as you, walked into a vape shop on pure impulse and now I'm a ex-smoker with a great new hobby and have fallen in love with this forum! Best thing about being here is that you get all the support you'd get if you'd joined a quit smoking forum except that on a quit smoking forum all they talk about is cigarettes and smoking...and everyone is miserable under the forced desperate jollity and enthusiasm ;) Here you have people who are passionate about a thoroughly enjoyable hobby/pastime that just happens to make the very idea of smoking seem completely insane :D
Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! :2thumbsup:

Welcome to the planet!

Well done on making the switch to vaping, plenty of info on here :2thumbsup:

Hi and welcome to the Planet.

congratz on hitting the 3 week mark. best move you will ever make.
i started on the isick and mini nautilus as still using 18 months later as well as 12 other subtanks and 7 other mods.

this link is worth bookmarking https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-trusted-e-liquid-suppliers.78467/#post858319

Definitely check this link out as I have found some really nice liquids thanks to this and the majority at really good prices.

Mole Juice is a personal favourite of mine :)

Hello and welcome to the forum congrats on hitting the 3 week mark next one 3months :)

Welcome and well done on giving up the smellies! [emoji106]
I started with an Istick 30w and a Subtank mini.

Back
Top Bottom