What's new

Top 5 BF atomisers?

If your after something will a little extra maybe try and locate a Hellfire atty. Like a Predator or Fury as they are now popping up on various group classified's on FB. The predator can easily run claptons, the fury would need something a little smaller.

The new Havoc is supposed to be excellent but they have only just started appearing in limited numbers from Hellfire.

I managed to bag one before the bank holiday weekend (should be here today)

Or there's the new squonk atty which comes as part of the Aspire quad flex survival pack, I have noticed a couple reports on UK Squonkers both positive.

Of course, I'm thinking series. So what kind of build do you have in your tsunami then dude?

Just a simple 2mm ID single coil. (Nichrome)

If you want to build low and have smaller ramp up time, go for SS or Nichrome bud

Just a simple 2mm ID single coil. (Nichrome)

If you want to build low and have smaller ramp up time, go for SS or Nichrome bud

I've just ordered a tsunami, and a BF pin off your site, and a bunch of Ni wires to muck about with :)

If you want a bf rda that seems to be pretty much leak proof from over squonking the sapor is superb and really good flavour.
+1 for the tsunami, not put it down since I got mine. Dual ss Claptons at 100w yummy :-)

By way of a little update to this thread and the quest to get my mech squonk performing to a standard that I'm happy with - I've just thrown some twisted nickel coils into a Hastur V2s that I received in a trade with @harry9668 and its performing really well - a good thick warm vape and plenty of it which is just how I like it.

I'll be working my way through the attys in this thread but it's a thumbs up for the Hastur V2s from me squonkmates

I'm mightily impressed with my vicious ant cyclone, the flavour is lovely and it's a nice warm vape

Anyone converted their mad hatter V2 for squonking ? love the flip lid for dripping and really like this atty (along with the 3 post mad hatter mini for flavour)
so just wanted to ask if anyone had given it a try and had success / is it possible ?
thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom