What's new

LEMON TART by dinner lady

vjchef

Initiate
We're to start with this fantastically beautiful tasting liquid?!

I'm going to try doing some thing a little different (or not, I'm still new to this) I'm going to give you a review of the juice by tank (tfv8) and by dripper (sapor)

Dinner lady describe this juice by saying "it is inspired by everyone's favourite lemon pudding; tangy Lemon curd lavished over gooey Meringue, and finally enveloped in delicious thin crust Pastry. This is a luxurious pudding that's so good seconds won't be enough"

First by dripper (only because I tried it on there first):
My first impressions were that the balance between the lemon, meringue and thin crust pastry were a little off, I was getting more pastry then lemon and the meringue were almost non existent. Never the less it was still beautiful, I continued to use it it over the course of the next hour or so, the flavour of the meringue became more apparent as an ever so subtle sweetness, the lemon became a little more tart (excuse the pun) and the pastry well the pastry was almost as if it had just come out of a hot oven, it was quite frankly delicious!

By tank (TFV8):
Now for me a dripper is supposed take the biscuit as far as flavour is concerned (again sorry for the desert pun) how ever on this occasion the flavour I got from this tank kicked the dripper into the middle of next week!
The buttery pastry taste is some thing merry berry would be proud of! Lemon tart filling was of rosette caliber and the meringue complemented it all so perfectly! As stated in the description "seconds won't be enough" I really could not agree more

This liquid is hands down buy a mile the nicest liquid iv had this year!
I for one am excited to try the rest of the range!

Please comment and let me know what you think of this liquid and please feel free to make some constructive criticism
How ever please be aware that I have some learning difficulties so spelling/grammar nazis will not be appreciated!

Thanks for reading
VJCHEF

(Zak)

I agree. It is a stunning juice - the best I have had all year by a mile. I used it in a joyetech ultimo and was blown away. Not very often a juice does that to me. On the strength of that one juice, I ordered the whole range last night (including another bottle of lemon tart).

I agree. It is a stunning juice - the best I have had all year by a mile. I used it in a joyetech ultimo and was blown away. Not very often a juice does that to me. On the strength of that one juice, I ordered the whole range last night (including another bottle of lemon tart).

Couldn't agree more! I'm so exited to try the rest of the range! Make shore you let me know what you think of them! Any other juices you have had on par?

I tend to stick to the juices I know and like - the majority or Cornish liquids juices are spot on, as are the liquids from Thor juice. Obviously these are my favourites and not everybody will like them. For mouth to lung vaping, I only use Manabush e liquid.

I'm always up for trying new things! I'll have to look them up! Thanks man!

Good review :) Bought a bottle of lemon tart Saturday afternoon along with a tfv8 and...it was finished by Sunday evening!! Enjoyed it very much but I need to find a way of getting it cheaper if I'm going to stick with the new tank/juice combo!

Good review :) Bought a bottle of lemon tart Saturday afternoon along with a tfv8 and...it was finished by Sunday evening!! Enjoyed it very much but I need to find a way of getting it cheaper if I'm going to stick with the new tank/juice combo!

Thanks man! Unfortunately the tfv8 drinks liquid like there's no tomorrow especially at 120w + did you enjoy the flavour? I feel I can justify using it In the tfv8 if it makes the flavour that much better?

Nice review, chap!

If the flavor profile is in your wheelhouse it's spot on. Tastes exactly as described and tended to be almost as good in a Crown 2 on 0.8 claptons as it was in a dripper which was nice. Only issue for me is that the flavor profile was a little outside my normal tastes, so while it was a cracking juice, it got a bit old a bit quick for me and by the end of the bottle I was a bit sick of it and needed to vape something else.

Nice review, chap!

If the flavor profile is in your wheelhouse it's spot on. Tastes exactly as described and tended to be almost as good in a Crown 2 on 0.8 claptons as it was in a dripper which was nice. Only issue for me is that the flavor profile was a little outside my normal tastes, so while it was a cracking juice, it got a bit old a bit quick for me and by the end of the bottle I was a bit sick of it and needed to vape something else.

Thanks pall! I completely get were your coming from, I'm not normally one for desert type flavours, how ever this one for me was an exception, growing up as a kid it was always something my grandma would force on me and I couldn't get enough! I will however admit that I vaped different juices between the dripper and tank "test" what are your normal flavour profiles you go for?

Normally vape straight out fruits (not citrus) or/and menthol in MTL mode. DTL varies, but again, citrus flavors are normally pretty low on the list.

Back
Top Bottom