What's new

Tfv8 fit?

jeffersdn

Initiate
Hi, I am fairly new to mod vaping and am currently using a Smoke h-priv with the tfv4 micro tank. I was thinking of getting the tfv8 to go on the h-priv, but wanted to know if it was a lot wider and would fit it without any overhang? Anyone have any idea?

Hi, I am fairly new to mod vaping and am currently using a Smoke h-priv with the tfv4 micro tank. I was thinking of getting the tfv8 to go on the h-priv, but wanted to know if it was a lot wider and would fit it without any overhang? Anyone have any idea?
I have the TF-RDTA, which is claimed to be the same diameter as the tfv8.

Fits fine on my hpriv.

I just bought the TF-RDTA today (24.5mm) and it doesn't over hang. It's just about flush so a 25mm might be too much, maybe someone else can confirm.

I still haven't got it working, so if anyone has a decent video of how to quick that tank, I'd appreciate it.

View attachment 96163 View attachment 96164

I have been told that the tfv8 drinks a lot of juice, so is there a bigger volume tank than the tfv4 micro that doesn't drink tons of juice?

I have both tanks and there is no over hang and sits nicely on the H-priv 220 mod.

I have been told that the tfv8 drinks a lot of juice, so is there a bigger volume tank than the tfv4 micro that doesn't drink tons of juice?
Have a look at a UD Zephyrus v2, i get almost 6ml in mine, I use the 0.5 ohm ceramic cased coils, good flavour at 35w and lasts me all day at work. It's only 20mm too and also comes with a Rba to build your own coils in.

Last edited:
Have a look at a UD Zephyrus v2, i get almost 6ml in mine, I use the 0.5 ohm ceramic cased coils, good flavour at 35w and lasts me all day at work. It's only 20mm too and also comes with a Rba to build your own coils in.
You got a link ?

Back
Top Bottom