What's new

Slippin Jimmy Kraken - What has happened?

Tom_

Initiate
What ever happened to good old customer service?

Bought a big bottle of Squid Ink mid July and thought I would try a couple of other juices I hadn't had previously. So order arrives excluding the Squid Ink! I thought ok no worries everyone makes mistakes and never had an issue in over two years ordering from Jim.

So.....

Contacted on back of order comments within history on site - No response.

Contacted via the contact us on the site quoting order number etc - No response.

Chased previous emails - No response.

Telephoned several times no answer (making juice blah blah blah) - Left a voicemail quoting order number etc and still no response.

Over a month later raised it as a Paypal dispute and still no response. (Now escalated to a claim).

Don't know what's happened here and have to say it's left me a little upset mainly because Squid Ink was always a fave juice and one I have gone back for time and time again. The annoying thing is I recommended Kraken to a colleague recently who has now had several orders arrive fine, so know that he manages to deal with new orders ok. Just find it strange he isn't responding to any messages/phone calls whatsoever!!

Anyone else had a problem lately.

Usually I hear about others complaining but haven't ever had an issue myself.

Think now may be the time.

Order placed on 1st Sept and nothing as of yet.

I'm sorry but 9 days to ship an order isn't great service.

I've just ordered 2 bottles of juice today from Kraken (Crystal Menth). Will await to see how long this takes as my previous experience nearly a year ago wasn't that speedy either, regardless of the website saying most orders despatched within 2 days.

Will keep this thread updated with shipping times for my order @MrKraken

I'm glad I'm not alone on this. I ordered a week ago, emailed for an update - and no update, no contact back....

I'm now looking for a replacement for their Kingslayer and Lucha Lemon juices, as this has happened more than just once or twice :( . (suggestions anyone?)

Back
Top Bottom