What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coils

ianmark2012

Postman
I have a tfv4 micro with the pre-installed clp2 0.3 coil. I noticed i can buy a 0.6 coil. Has anyone tried them. The 0.3 coil seems to use 15-20ml juice a day so hoping the 0.6 will use less. Also, i get my juice from dripdropvapour and onepoundeliquids. Any suggestions on other vendors who can supply liquids at 5-6 quid per 30ml like dripdrop. Cheers for any advice/help given.

I use the tfv4 micro with home built coils, and I'll say this. No matter what coil you use, it's a very thirsty tank!

Haven't used your kind of tank but juice wise, Molejuice and Cotswold Vapour are about £5 for 30ml and well recommended

Haven't used your kind of tank but juice wise, Molejuice and Cotswold Vapour are about £5 for 30ml and well recommended
Checked out molejuice but most of thier flavours are out of stock. Ive bookmarked them for a later date tho. Thanks for the heads up

Checked out molejuice but most of thier flavours are out of stock. Ive bookmarked them for a later date tho. Thanks for the heads up
Yeah. It's a couple who make juice in their spare time and all proceeds go to charities I believe and when they have made the juice they give us a heads up on the mole juice thread, so watch out for it because it gets sold out really fast. [emoji16]
Watch the thread but don't buy my quoter. [emoji23] [emoji23]

If you're concerned about cost, have you thought about DIY juice?

One shot concentrates from chefs vapour and the likes is just like mixing a gin and tonic m8, dead easy.

cheers

Gaz

I used to have the TFV4 Micro, I didn't find it too bad. I don't think I used much more than 5-10ml a day. If you're using 15ml on this tank, whatever you do, do not buy the TFV8 lol. The 0.6ohm coil should use less liquid, I believe the higher ohm coils are good for providing more flavour rather than clouds.

If you're concerned about cost, have you thought about DIY juice?

One shot concentrates from chefs vapour and the likes is just like mixing a gin and tonic m8, dead easy.

cheers

Gaz
Ive mixed different flavours together, like blackcurrant and menthol.. my regular juice flavour.. but never made a juice from scratch. Maybe have a look into that. Cheers bud

Back
Top Bottom