What's new

E cig put driver over the limit

Well the guys doomed if he's lying .... the judge is a keen vaper who is "very interested" and had never noticed any bad effects :D

It`s bull shit,we would of heard from the numerous studies if vaping affected the breath test and if he was vaping alcohol and then driving,he deserves to be busted.

Well that is a really original defense, give him a A for effort

If I was the judge I'd be really interested in hearing that defense as well. Bet he can't wait to have a giggle at that.

I was breathalysed after a crash, my mod might as well be part of my body, I was asked to stop using it for a few minutes before and it came back as 0.

I am a recovering alcoholic (Been dry since 23RD April, 2014), and I did some research myself into this as I did not want to be ingesting alcohol (The type we think of when we say alcohol-for drinking).

I think that here someone is trying to get away with having a few over the limit myself.

I haven't seen any studies looking at this so I'm not sure how he thinks he can defend himself? Unless I've missed one and someone can point me in the right direction?

He said the defendant had held down a job despite smoking an e-cigarette.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
That if you vape, you shouldn't be allowed to work?
Fuckwits, the lot of them!

Back
Top Bottom