What's new

Eliquid recommendations

liquidfiire1711

Postman
Good afternoon all, with it being payday. I'm looking to order a few different eliquid brands/flavours. I'm so far not keen on milk/cream/custard flavours, but I'm enjoying candy flavours, loving the blue slush liquid from drip drop, bubble gum I love too. Can anyone recommend some new wonderful flavours to my collection?

Many thanks
Chris

not my regular flavour area at all ......

but I do enjoy 'Hooligan' by Digbys, which does remind me a little of 'refreshers'

Who is that by? I have a heisenberg from Buddha vapes and it's not my thing, but if there is another brand selling this flavour I would love to give it a try
By vamp vapes, probably the same as the one you've tried I'm guessing though

I have actually tried both of these, idk if it wasn't right for my cig but tasted very sickly and was not keen at all. A side question I suppose, do I need specific ratios for a tfv8 tank and rx200s mod? Or does it not matter?

Never tried that tank (or anything like it to be fair) but most tanks will handle anything up to 70% VG without too much trouble.

If you have tried buddha vapes already give there pink lemonade a try it has a nice raspberry fizz to it aswell

Back
Top Bottom