What's new

HUGE 42% discount on premium juice

Only a few days left ... you know you want to :16::D

When it runs out you'll be really kicking yourself that you didn't buy any when it was on special! :D

Might as well bergkamp! It's one of the best bank holiday discounts going. And when it's sold out, it's sold out. Could happen at any moment.

oh ffs , after vaping diy custard all weekend which wasnt great, i cracked and thought fuck it i need some lemon grab . added four bottles and a couple of baykwell to my basket and its bloody out of stock.
why didnt i jump on this straight away ? im a fecking doughnut

@pfvapes you sure you aint got some lemon grab down the back of the sofa ?

oh ffs , after vaping diy custard all weekend which wasnt great, i cracked and thought fuck it i need some lemon grab . added four bottles and a couple of baykwell to my basket and its bloody out of stock.
why didnt i jump on this straight away ? im a fecking doughnut

@pfvapes you sure you aint got some lemon grab down the back of the sofa ?
Have you tried all the flavours? Karma Frappe? Strudle Oodle? Etons Mess? Must be something left in stock ...

tried the others , and they are great and in stock but i really wanted more lemony goodness .

Got mine today

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1472671929.774531.jpg

@pfvapes got mine this morning as well , many thanks for the speedy delivery . Makes my decision much easier for what juice I'm going to take on my holiday next week now
Cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom