What's new

One pound e liquids

yarom85

Postman
Just got a load of flavours if anyone wants an honest review of a flavour in the pic let me know btw cloud no.2 is nice
1472118548631.jpg
http://

Loved the cloud 2 (but took ages to get the taste out of my limitless rdta)

The hiezen is good too im currently trying the lemon n lime still cant decide if I like it lol

The high Vg Apple pie is really nice, wasn't so keen on the Jam on toast high Vg, tasted like burnt toast...

The high Vg Apple pie is really nice, wasn't so keen on the Jam on toast high Vg, tasted like burnt toast...
Just shows how much taste is subjective I really didn't like the high vg apple pie. I was intrigued by the jam on toast didnt by it tho.

The Apple pie is not as good as muffin man but fairly good for £1, the Jam on toast I'll probably throw but most of their flavours are pretty damn good for a quid and for those on a budget

Being a bit of a liquid snob I was expecting these to be rubbish but they were surprisingly good! ome missed the mark but most of the ones I tried were great!

One pound liquid do some really ok flavours. I use a few in rotation. Strawberry milk being the best on there site that I've tried. Also use there flavourless and add tobacco NET concentrate. That makes a cheat good quality tobacco at a cheap price. The only thing I'd say about onepound as a slight negative is that there flavours are kind of one dimensional. No real depth. But for a pound, you can't really expect manabush.

I really enjoyed the Heizen (formerly Heisenberg, presumably before a copyright infringement letter) from this range. It's a really decent every day vape, especially for a £1.

I really enjoyed the Heizen (formerly Heisenberg, presumably before a copyright infringement letter) from this range. It's a really decent every day vape, especially for a £1.

I'm with you on that one. It's actually up there with other Heisenbergs I've tried. This is always in my rotation as is the straight blackcurrant they do.

Back
Top Bottom