What's new

Kabuki...Worth the investment?

That ijoy is pretty funky to be fair, the name definitely needs some work tho :18:

Love my Pico though, best mod I have bought to date :2thumbsup:

Just thought I'd drop in to say I picked up a couple of triton mini 1.2 ohm coils today after getting a couple of duff 1.8 ohm nautilus coils.

My intention was to pick up a 1.8 Clapton aswell but the very knowledgable chap down at Brighton Vape Shop said not to bother as he thought the 1.2 was the best coil out of the mini triton range and at this point I'd have to agree!

First off they fit fine in my clone (I know this was an issue in the earlier authentics), the juice holes are slightly more exposed than the nautilus coils which in turn means atm it's currently playing very nicely with some 70/30 :)

I also tend to prefer coils around the 1.2-1.5 range and it's running lovely at 16.5 watts.

I'll report back if I run into any problems ie short life span etc, but if it performs as it does now I might have to stock up :2thumbsup:

I should hopefully get my black Kabuki this week so will post a pic of it hopefully sitting very pretty on my all black Pico :14:
Agreed, I've been very impressed with the 1.2 triton mini coils, been really punishing this one with 70/30 vg/pg at 18 Watts and the flavour has progressively got better, after a solid 5-6 days vaping still doing great.

My biggest Pro is the improved airflow which I know won't suit everyone but really brings the kabuki to another level for me, it was just a bit to tight for my liking with the nautilus coils.

Agreed, I've been very impressed with the 1.2 triton mini coils, been really punishing this one with 70/30 vg/pg at 18 Watts and the flavour has progressively got better, after a solid 5-6 days vaping still doing great.

My biggest Pro is the improved airflow which I know won't suit everyone but really brings the kabuki to another level for me, it was just a bit to tight for my liking with the nautilus coils.
Glad I'm not the only one enjoying these coils and I'm also appreciating the added airflow, half the reason I think I haven't got along with my Kayfun Mini v3 is because the draw is so tight even with the airflow fully open!

Guess what turned up today????? :D

image.jpeg

Although some of the tips are a little larger than I was expecting (that's what she said lol) I'm well chuffed with these two! :14:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

What do you guys think?

I'm well chuffed with it mate @simong, just gotta give it a wash and fill it up with some Manabush liquids I've been saving until it got here.

Haven't tried any of the Manabush liquids so hoping it will be a revelation :)

I'm well chuffed with it mate @simong, just gotta give it a wash and fill it up with some Manabush liquids I've been saving until it got here.

I hope so, they were for me ... well some of them, there's a few I really don't like. :D ... I guess you can't like everything.

..... I wish I had got a black one instead of this titanium one now.... oh, well.

I didn't used to pay much attention to the sizes of drip tips either but now I take note of the ones that I like the size of and if I'm buying I compare to those, I didn't realise they varied so much at first but I have some that are enormous and they looked 'normal' sized in the pictures!! :D

..... I wish I had got a black one instead of this titanium one now.... oh, well.

I didn't used to pay much attention to the sizes of drip tips either but now I take note of the ones that I like the size of and if I'm buying I compare to those, I didn't realise they varied so much at first but I have some that are enormous and they looked 'normal' sized in the pictures!! :D
I don't have anything titanium to put one on so was an easy decision for me.

Yea some of them really were a surprise, funny thing is I've just given them all a couple of puffs on my silver kabuki and actually quite like the draw on the slightly bigger ones. That being said two are going straight in the bin as they are just ridiculous for a MTL draw.

once you get on the manabush train there's no getting off and the bunkr toffee creme is really nice
not tried any of the others. I was using a lot of liquid sub ohming most days I now tend to stay on the manabush as my daily vape . After reading this thread and from the information I'm also waiting on a kabuki sorry for hijacking the thread guys

Back
Top Bottom