What's new

Dripworx - B' Holiday Blow-Out "NO MINIMUM SPEND"

Duda duh duh Duda dud dud duh [emoji28][emoji28]
images

Bloody hell that was close - I just made it in time!! I'd been looking for an excuse to try Bean to Atty and Canadian Brightleaf, and this just takes the sting out of the postage! Thank you! :D

@Dripworx Boy, am I glad I did that. Juice arrived this morning, and I dived into the Bean to Atty - I like quite a few tobacco flavours and I already like the Sweet Kentucky ...... but I've been searching for a nice coffee-ee vape for a very long time. Without success as, nice as some of them have been, they've all been too sweet for my taste.

This is lovely, by far the nicest I've ever tried, and it has a lovely rich aftertaste - I'm a very happy bunny, thank you!!

@Dripworx Boy, am I glad I did that. Juice arrived this morning, and I dived into the Bean to Atty - I like quite a few tobacco flavours and I already like the Sweet Kentucky ...... but I've been searching for a nice coffee-ee vape for a very long time. Without success as, nice as some of them have been, they've all been too sweet for my taste.

This is lovely, by far the nicest I've ever tried, and it has a lovely rich aftertaste - I'm a very happy bunny, thank you!!

It's a pleasure Helen! Really pleased you like it, I'm a massive caffeine/coffee nut myself. If there was one juice I had to nail it was this one.

I appreciate it might not be for everyone, it's not exactly a traditional style coffee it's more of a authentic rich espresso isn't it!? Dare I say almost bitter, really hard to explain what I'm trying to say so I have no idea if you know what I'm rambling on about [emoji23][emoji23]

I think anyone that enjoys "real" coffee will appreciate it more than someone that's just looking for a regular coffee Vape :)

It's a pleasure Helen! Really pleased you like it, I'm a massive caffeine/coffee nut myself. If there was one juice I had to nail it was this one.

I appreciate it might not be for everyone, it's not exactly a traditional style coffee it's more of a authentic rich espresso isn't it!? Dare I say almost bitter, really hard to explain what I'm trying to say so I have no idea if you know what I'm rambling on about [emoji23][emoji23]

I think anyone that enjoys "real" coffee will appreciate it more than someone that's just looking for a regular coffee Vape :)

#Noted [emoji6]

Yes, all the other coffee vapes I've tried have been missing that 'bite' - you're right it's just the right side of bitter. As you say, perhaps not for everybody, but I sure am glad it's what you were after. For me, you nailed it. :)

I'm pleased to say I'm also really enjoying the Canadian Brightleaf - for me to try two new juices and like BOTH of them is almost unheard of!! Nice one! :D

Back
Top Bottom