What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MTL RECIPE IDEAS?

Vapingvin

Postman
Ive been mixing for a while fol my sub ohm cravings to keep costs down.However Ive slowly started getting back into mtl and am looking for recipes.Anyone have any ideas for something fruity with a bit of cooling etc,Ive had a go at a chocolate one,not very fruity haha, and also an apple one,vapable in the same way an emergency own brand shop bought one is but not like eg kraken,the only premium mtl juice ive really bought.
If you are vaping mtl and diy,ing your own juice,Id love to hear some of your recipes
Thanks

Hardly a recipe but one I mix often is Blue lush concentrate from chefs vapour and add 1% Koolada.

cheers

Gaz

For mtl I buy chefs flavours oneshot concentrates, really good ready mixed flavours.

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/122-oneshot-wonder
Thanks,ive tried alot of them and didnt like them very much however im pretty sure my nic was gone bad so not a fair view of them.I use e liquid recipies quite alot but the more reading im doing the more i realise that a recipe for sub ohm will not necessarily be the same on a mtl setup.some people have been adding between 10% to 50% more flavour to mtl recipies to try and replicate the flavour they were getting from sub ohm.this is where im a bit lost so if people allready have recipes they are using for mtl that work,it would avoid alot of disappointment for me:)

Thanks,ive tried alot of them and didnt like them very much however im pretty sure my nic was gone bad so not a fair view of them.I use e liquid recipies quite alot but the more reading im doing the more i realise that a recipe for sub ohm will not necessarily be the same on a mtl setup.some people have been adding between 10% to 50% more flavour to mtl recipies to try and replicate the flavour they were getting from sub ohm.this is where im a bit lost so if people allready have recipes they are using for mtl that work,it would avoid alot of disappointment for me:)

IMHO most juices I've tried lack the flavour your get from a direct to lung set up as it's a different way of vaping (wattage, coils and the way we draw) and that it's my belief that manufacturers (juice and concentrates) cater for this.
Take for instance @pfvapes lemon grab juice, tasted muted in a mtl set up, drip it dtl and it's a different animal all together and full of flavour.

I've not tried it yet but I have a tank on the way but maybe consider a mesh set up as they are meant to be really flavoursome.

Another couple of oneshots to try is vampire vapes pinkman and although it's not fruity is moms and pops callipiter chow.

cheers

Gaz

Last edited:
I was using Pinkman 12mg at 20% mix 60pg 40vg.

Moved off that now,

TFA Vanilla bean ice cream 8% with TFA Strawberry 6% absolute winner ADV! Credit to Fizzmustard - E Liquid Recipes . com

I also done my own take and replaced the Strawberry with TFA Blueberry Extra still steeping so not tested yet.

PS you cannot sub any other Strawberry for above recipe, Marries perfectly

I was using Pinkman 12mg at 20% mix 60pg 40vg.

Moved off that now,

TFA Vanilla bean ice cream 8% with TFA Strawberry 6% absolute winner ADV! Credit to Fizzmustard - E Liquid Recipes . com

I also done my own take and replaced the Strawberry with TFA Blueberry Extra still steeping so not tested yet.

PS you cannot sub any other Strawberry for above recipe, Marries perfectly
Cheers for that.Mustard milk was my first ever diy mix for sub ohm at 3mg...I didnt even give it a thought.30ml of 12mg are now in the steeping drawer.Must give pinkman a go,will be on my next order

Cheers for that.Mustard milk was my first ever diy mix for sub ohm at 3mg...I didnt even give it a thought.30ml of 12mg are now in the steeping drawer.Must give pinkman a go,will be on my next order

Honestly it is Amazing in 12mg 60pg 40vg All day long MTL Vape is what I'm on now.

Pinkman is much better in 3mg 70vg 30pg 20%flavour I was on that for months , In my opinion it's not great in 12mg MTL just something feels missing

Sorry the 1st line should of read Mustard Milk is amazing in 12mg

Back
Top Bottom