What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Holiday review #1 Dripworx Banana Shake

MrTeaTime

Legend
Now the thing is with holidays is that you tend to spend a lot of time either by the pool or beach, reading a book and looking at the birds :) (If this is you, can i suggest mirrored sunglasses ;) )

I also managed to vape.....like vape a lot....and it also gave me the opportunity to really enjoy what i was vaping....and being in a hotel that actively encouraged vaping really helped.....

I can also recommend "The God Delusion" By Prof Richard Dawkins...an outstanding read....

Now, being outside in the sun meant that i could really go to town with my builds....so i used a set of alien coils by @smut which you can buy here https://www.dripworx.co.uk/collections/accessories-apparel/products/smuttons-alien-coils a review will follow shortly on these coils....but suffice to say, they were outstanding

Dual Coiled Aliens at 0.09ohms, 125 watts

Copper Goon with the airflow open fully, around a fucktonne of cotton bacon and Rx200s

Now, if you are thinking of vaping at this wattage range, then please be aware of battery safety and be prepared for the amount of cloud this will produce....its fucking crazy.

Surprisingly, at this wattage, the vape was warm, not to hot, and lets take it as read that the cloud production as nothing short of epic :D

But what i really want to talk about is the flavour......i have found that certain other producers of other juices (and I include some USA produced juices) tend to lack flavour at the higher end of the wattage range, and I include Suicide Bunnies 'mothers milk' and 'Unicorn Milk' by Ruthless in this....i used about 20mls of each through this set up and they were tasteless....But this banana shake excels at this wattage. Theres nothing complicated about this juice. Its an honest to goodness Banana Shake....Its creamy, its vanillery (if that aint a word it should be) and it has banana in.....Its a fucking winner.....

Nice review, love the banana shake
upload_2016-8-26_18-50-8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom