What's new

Heaven Gifts 8th Anniversary Coming—Get Ready For the Biggest Ever Vape Feast

Yeah, I think it's if your face fits. My "prize" was a useless $11 gift code FML
I have not won ANY prizes from ANY competitions I have entered. I have not moaned or anything. You have won a few bits here and there.

Infact MANY have not won but still congratulate the winners! Your a sore bitter loser

I have not won ANY prizes from ANY competitions I have entered. I have not moaned or anything. You have won a few bits here and there.

Infact MANY have not won but still congratulate the winners! Your a sore bitter loser

I can attest to that, he's an unlucky bugger

Rumours are he fell in to a bucket of tits once and still came out sucking his own thumb [emoji38]

This thread makes me sad :( If there is one thing that I pride myself on and the way we run this site it is about fairness. Not once have I put a prize back due to not being particularly keen on the winner. It is very easy to accuse people of cheating but looking at the comps that HG have run do tend to a agree with one of the other posters who said that the more you share the more chance you have of winning, someone with enough time on their hands could rack up the social media accounts and significantly increase their chances of winning. So instead of accusing people of cheating it would be good to look this as a reason why you were seeing the same people coming up repeatedly.

It saddens me that you have taken things so personally and ended up attacking others instead of admitting you might have been wrong. Usually I don't go for the forum pack mentality either, it isn't a good look for us or for the vape community as a whole. And while some forums do go down the route of getting too cliquey I don't see that here, the huge amount of new posters who have been joining recently and have integrated themselves without problem is unreal. I do feel that you have alienated yourself a wee bit here.

Anyway, back on track, thank you @heaven gifts for offering the extra items for the raffle and for putting your anniversary celebration back for us! Don't let the actions of one spoil your view of our forum, we do appreciate your services and we understand that you can't please everyone...

1. Smut
2. Mitchell14
3. vapegrl
4. Allen

Did i miss some kind of fuss? Lmao
And welcome back mitchell [emoji6]

Is this giveaway still open?
And do i care?

Would i win? Naaaah
Have i ever won? Naaaah
But do i care? Not a jot. Its just fun

Wow...didn't notice this thread get much attention again. But I have to say... you guys are so nice. Your support and understanding are highly appreciated. As one of vendors here, we always try our best to make a good relationship with all members and love to do all kinds of giveaways to let more friends try some new products for free. We totally understand that feeling, when you enter for a giveaway, while win nothing. But please understand, it's really hard to make everyone happy. We sincerely hope we can give each other a little more understanding. If you have any advice about us, just feel free to drop a message to us, we are happy to listen to you and improve ourselves. One more word, we love this community and hope all of you enjoy a nice vaping time here. :)

Back
Top Bottom