What's new

*Update*Mod auto firing - it lives again!

So I have given its innards a good clean, specifically around the fire button and it seems that it has fixed the issue.

As I feared there was a bit of juice that had found its way in through the fire button and there was visible gunk around that area.

I will continue to unscrew any atty off of the mod when not in use just to be safe but fingers crossed its back for good!

Cheers all, it's a massive help as I am currently saving for a wedding and for our first nipper so forking out for a new mod would have severely irritated the better half!

So I have given its innards a good clean, specifically around the fire button and it seems that it has fixed the issue.

As I feared there was a bit of juice that had found its way in through the fire button and there was visible gunk around that area.

I will continue to unscrew any atty off of the mod when not in use just to be safe but fingers crossed its back for good!

Cheers all, it's a massive help as I am currently saving for a wedding and for our first nipper so forking out for a new mod would have severely irritated the better half!
That's brilliant, well done, and it's heartening for the rest of us to know you managed to fix it! :)

That's brilliant, well done, and it's heartening for the rest of us to know you managed to fix it! :)

On reflection I should have taken some photos of me sorting it. It may have helped others with a similar issue.

Basically I took the advice and used alcohol and improvised a cotton bacon ear bud with my ceramic tweezers lol. Just swabbed the contact lightly and the surrounding gunked area.

Still no auto firing so all good so far :D

Nice one well done saves the forking out for a new one coolfire's are built like a Toyota hilux

Back
Top Bottom