What's new

New member.

Congrats & welcome.

Sounds like your starting to build a nice collection of shinyies....keep up the good work!!

:2thumbsup:

At least it's easier to sneak tanks and mods into the house than equipment for other hobbies I have.
What's that? How much was that? Don't you have one already? Why do you need two because you can only use one at a time!

how many pairs of shoes does her indoors own. theirs your ammunition. well you can only wear 1 pair at a time :D

how many pairs of shoes does her indoors own. theirs your ammunition. well you can only wear 1 pair at a time :D
Haha, true! The OH loves her Irregular Choice shoes. £80 a pop! That's my Snow wolf mini and goblin v3 without questions! [emoji3]

Oh hey now, that's a cheeky stereotype! :D My spend on clothes + shoes + bags in 2016 = £0.00, spend on vape stuff since June = £100 ish :P

Hello and welcome to the planet @norwichvaper78, this is not the place to be if you want to avoid spending your money on shiny new things hehe

ive sat in front of my computer wayyyyyy too much this weekend and my finger just couldnt stop pressing buy buy buy.
manabush £56
H Priv and nautilus coils £49
import juice £55
just custard £33
mole juice £34
another crown 2 and 24 rafale coils 39

thats it, im cutting up my debit card.

flip n heck mrdj, hey man what is this manabush? I have been on the site only a few days and it seems to be everywere,

Hi everyone,, I'm a on off smoker, I bought a ecig years ago which was rank!. Then a while passed and somebody on Facebook was selling pen style tank ecig things which I bought with loads of liquids, this was awful and gave me a sore throat and the liquids tasted the same.
A few weeks ago a colleague was smoking a box style contraption, I had a go on it, though hey that's not bad and invested a bit into an innokin coolfire, sub ohm tank and Kik eliquids.
After spotting a vape shop up the road I paid a visit, left with a joytech Ultimo tank and 'wick liquor' Boulevard.

have bought a wisemec mod and tank which will take a week or do to get here.

what a great hobby with a very social side to it.
Stick the road, keep of the Moors, beware the moon x

Back
Top Bottom